What is your all time favorite Indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago...near 2001 or 2003 I obtained a cutting from a Danish friend. She worked for a place called Bluegrass Seeds. She told me about a strain they were working on for a couple years named Sudden Impact. Crossing G13 and such....so I was interested. Asked if I wanted to try it in a grow. I harvested just under 1/2 lb of some of the stickiest dense nuggets and colas from a 400w light.

(G13 x Hashplant)xAK47)...today is some of the best Indica I've ever toked. A few friends say the same.

either Sudden Impact or Sensi Star...sheeesh

Unfortunately I can't find either one now-a-days

Years ago...near 2001 or 2003 I obtained a cutting from a Danish friend. She worked for a place called Bluegrass Seeds. She told me about a strain they were working on for a couple years named Sudden Impact. Crossing G13 and such....so I was interested. Asked if I wanted to try it in a grow. I harvested just under 1/2 lb of some of the stickiest dense nuggets and colas from a 400w light.

(G13 x Hashplant)xAK47)...today is some of the best Indica I've ever toked. A few friends say the same.

either Sudden Impact or Sensi Star...sheeesh

Unfortunately I can't find either one now-a-days

A Black Berry Snow Lotus male landed in my lap and before I could kill it I had a couple people tell me the BBSL male "bring the fire "-- I had about a dozen of my midget girls about the right age to breed so I turned him loose on them -- The AK was one and he did bring the fire !-- I still got crosses I haven't grown yet ! -- From now on I only use a couple females -- This was too many !-- Leaves me Snow Lotus heavy too !-- Snow Desiel - x- BBSL is a winner but I'm still looking for my best indica ever !

I gotta give a shout out to that giant indica of Lebonese blond hash fame !-- Mazar-i-Sharif !-- and she met my BBSL male !-- I called that BBSL male "Waldo" -- because where's Waldo ? -- He was everywhere !--
Go ahead Texas change that MMJ bill !-- I double coon dog dare U !-- I'll come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of Texas born and bred --fire breathing indicas ! -- Still don't have my hybrids ready but I can get by !--
What we gonna do for high CBD -- Those Valentine crosses didn't test well ?-- How about CBD Crew's Indica ?-- Other than a top shelf high CBD I'm pretty much ready !

Last edited by a moderator:
2RE, you gotta give me a smoke report on that stuff. I had 2 of 'em hanging in the drying room when I was raided. Never got to try it.
Nick, I have a couple plants drying right now...from the first run this was my favorite as it tasted nice and brought relaxation...mine didn’t seem real high in thc but then it doesn’t take much for me so I enjoyed it...I never had it tested so I have no idea what it’s numbers are but like I said, relaxing...after the current one is cured I’ll revisit this...

Serch -- That all time favorite indica thing ?-- I'm working on it !-- U know the story of Dr. David Suzuki and U.B.C. Chemo ?-- Tetraploids ?-- Genetic doubling ?-- I spent about a year working out my formula -- They told a bunch of lies about the formula !-- Anyway -- I still need to learn to make feminized seed and breed me a coffee can fully of feminized seed !-Thinking about using a Snow Lotus male !--- If my formula is perfect I may have success at one in a thousand seed !-I'll want to make sure it is female !- So I'm start 1,000 seed every 2 weeks !-- Anyway -- A genetically doubled indica Tetraploid !-- 10s of 1,000s of regular diploid plants and only a handful full of tetraploids !-- That'll be my Frontier!-- Billy Budd up in Canada wrote about his work with them !-- I think his numbers are wrong but his science is not !

Purple Kush from BC Seed Kings is a sure knock out strain for myself and everyone I share with. I think it is from the Sin City strain of PK.
Thank you for posting this because a grower I know is obsessed with PK and is always trying to find the original Oaksterdam strain which was why I posted asking which Cali dispensary carries that clone.

are you all talking a landrace indica or a hybrid ? I grew some Mephisto 3 Bears OG that had knockout power

Latest posts

Back