What is your all time favorite Indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some weed that was trim that had been run thru a trimmer. It was chem 91. Very skunky smelling. Maybe it was 2 or 3 years old. Tasted excellent. 1 hitter, took 1 hit. Woke up couple hours later with 1 hitter still in my hand. I thought to myself, I must have been tired. Took another 1 hit, woke up couple hours later. I don't think it has to do with being indica or sativa, or how strong it is. I think it has more to do with CBD conversion from THC. Rose, I'd focus on the valentine hybrids.

In the late 70’s it was called “Red Sensimilla” & it was from Hawaii. Nowadays everything is sensimilla so that goes without saying, LOL. Whatever this was- it put me OUT!
Other than that, Afghan #1 was my first grow and it had a super strong couch lock effect... (on me anyway).
;)

I planted a lot of indica's this week. I will hopefully give you my opinion in 4 months. I planted BBP's indica, a BOC of Umbra's that has two phenos one and indica and one sativa, Mels Buckeye purpleXgg4. a freebee of cookies/gorilla and finally my biggest hope is Lambs bread.
G2p, i think that afgan you grew is all indica and the basis for lots of strains we have today. Remember when you grew in your car? I loved that.

Its odd, but for years , the growers and smokers around here had no idea which strain was which or what they were growing or smoking. My sis-inlaw still believes that all weed is the same. Back in the early 70s it was either Homegrown or Jamacian. Nobody knew about strains. Things have really come a long way !

Strongest smoke I have ever had was that Straight Fire Hippy Slayer cut. She was a stingy yield but hands down the strongest bud I have ever had. Sad that I couldn't hang on to her. I forget what the actual makeup was. PJ would know. I got it from him I believe.

In Texas if U want to smoke it U pretty much have to grow it from seed -- So I don't have the wide range of experience with all these varieties like U guys -- I do got some indicas that will melt U -- The Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi got my attention --After that - I lined up about a dozen of them midget girls I was growing and bred them to Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Still trying to figure out what I did -- It's a journey not a destination --

i was in mexico about 10 years ago ,,,,i got hold of some thing called punta rojas (points of red)and the stuff was red i mean fire engine red,,,,,tight budds ,,no seeds ,,,very heavy ,,,smoked a joint in mexico city woke up in arizona not sure how i got back across the border ,,,have been back to mexico a dozen times since then but never saw it again ,,

I had some weed that was trim that had been run thru a trimmer. It was chem 91. Very skunky smelling. Maybe it was 2 or 3 years old. Tasted excellent. 1 hitter, took 1 hit. Woke up couple hours later with 1 hitter still in my hand. I thought to myself, I must have been tired. Took another 1 hit, woke up couple hours later. I don't think it has to do with being indica or sativa, or how strong it is. I think it has more to do with CBD conversion from THC. Rose, I'd focus on the valentine hybrids.
So I got this BlueberryxValentine, gonna be chopped in week or so...the other 2 girls in this grow were freebie seeds and they are already chopped...if I remember correctly, for some reason I started the bbxV a few days later but they are real slow getting some colour in those trichomes...I’m trying to be patient and then after the dry & cure, the thing to do is what? 290 degrees for 30 minutes? Is that the new deal?
Of course a good bunch of it will be set aside for Tokin as well...

So I got this BlueberryxValentine, gonna be chopped in week or so...the other 2 girls in this grow were freebie seeds and they are already chopped...if I remember correctly, for some reason I started the bbxV a few days later but they are real slow getting some colour in those trichomes...I’m trying to be patient and then after the dry & cure, the thing to do is what? 290 degrees for 30 minutes? Is that the new deal?
Of course a good bunch of it will be set aside for Tokin as well...

2RE, you gotta give me a smoke report on that stuff. I had 2 of 'em hanging in the drying room when I was raided. Never got to try it.

Latest posts

Back