What is your favorite citrus strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
Mine is super lemon haze . I had some rated at 28% THC and it was amazing. I am looking for a strain to grow that's similair that I can't buy. Has anyone grew Tangie by DNA? Or sour Tangie?

Lemon skunk ? Tangerine kush ?

So what's your favorite citrus strain? What should I grow?

I grew a pack of ten female Greenhouse Lemon Skunk. Decent weed , very lemony taste, holds flavor right till the of joint . Not my favorite , Grapefruit would be might favorite.

I love DNAs Lemon Skunk... been runnin my cut almost 2 years now... Lemon Pledge in the jar...

We were not very impressed with the GHouse SLH we ran from seed... waaaaay to tall and not lemon at all...

Yes some sort of DNA seed will be in my tent. The lemon shark or Tangie

Thanks for the heads up on the bunk seeds

if I may chime in... ive been staring at barnies tangerine dream for a while wondering wondering wondering... anybody got experience with it

I love DNAs Lemon Skunk... been runnin my cut almost 2 years now... Lemon Pledge in the jar...

We were not very impressed with the GHouse SLH we ran from seed... waaaaay to tall and not lemon at all...

hows the yield? short tall or medium? knock out, up or well rounded?

Latest posts

Back