What is your favorite Nutes and additives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massproducer

Reaction score
Hey how is everything going. This is just a fun post, I would like to know what your favorite nute brand are, and what type of additives you use. Notice I am not saying "What are the best nutes" because that can open a can of worms. LOL

I will go first, I use to use General hydroponics, Flora series but I have changed my brand like 2 grows ago and now will never turn back. I now use advanced nutrients 2 part system, and use the following additives:

Vegging

Sensizym
Fulvic and humanic
B-1 (sometimes)
Piranah (beneficial fungi)
voodoo Juice (beneficial Bactaria)

Flowering
bud blood
Big bud
Overdrive
and carboload

I know this sounds like a lot but they are all used at different times with my max ppm being around 1400-1500, depending on the strain.

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds and joins the conversation.

Peace, love and happiness

MassProducer

In soil I used Dyna Gro and Dyna Bloom. (I had it already for a bubbler growing non-MJ stuff just to play around). My soil for mothers is Fox-Farms. When I get my Hydro Set-up for flower it will be GH nutrients after I use up the Dyna Bloom.

I hear very good things about Fox farms, are they organic? I have not heard of dyna grow, but I am going to check those out. thanks for the reply

Dyna gro is a one shot solution one for veg and one for flower. simple and easy great for newbs. Even in soil. I had no problems with it. but after seeing GH stuff in action. I am switching for flowering clones. They have a great rooting liquid great for aero and bubblers. sold by the quart and gallon.

Fox Farms is organic (edit: some of it). also the nut regimine is perfect. they have a kit that will get a soil grower through a whole grow. which is sweet and simple.

for soil i just use the organic nursery blend that they sell at lowes it seems to work well and as far as fertilizers i have exsperimented with a few things . but right now im sticking with alaskan fish emulsions and fish shit water at the bottom of my fish tank and a little bit of cow manure compost soil mixed in water every 4 or 5 days .but dont ask what i exsperimented with in the past lol.

Latest posts

Back