What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ban on silencers
move to florida...I spent 42.06 minutes on hold with CVS earlier, got my blood boiling...I called national customer service and the bastards put me on hold at the same store that put me on hold...I called back to national and tore some dude a new azzhole and asked for his supervisor and the district manager...tore then ne ones and was promised a pound of flesh...fuggem, I wont get my pound of flesh but when I show my face in the local store watch out...do NOT get arrogant or condescending with me...

move to florida...I spent 42.06 minutes on hold with CVS earlier, got my blood boiling...I called national customer service and the bastards put me on hold at the same store that put me on hold...I called back to national and tore some dude a new azzhole and asked for his supervisor and the district manager...tore then ne ones and was promised a pound of flesh...fuggem, I wont get my pound of flesh but when I show my face in the local store watch out...do NOT get arrogant or condescending with me...
Once again
Most people suck but than there is my Boo

Toll roads. Didn’t mind it when it was .10 cents but now if you don’t know the way around they gig you for 4.80 the bill comes in the mail. 😞
The UN gets a % of every toll on every toll road in the US. That really pisses me off just as much as the UN has control of every national forest in the US.

it was meant in a historical note rather than a political comment...I don't mince words with my political views so you'll see none of that here by me...be proud of our self restraint crash, some of us are lacking in that arena...

it was meant in a historical note rather than a political comment...I don't mince words with my political views so you'll see none of that here by me...be proud of our self restraint crash, some of us are lacking in that arena...

It's just so easy to extrapolate historical references to recent events.

Office freaking 365 taking over the email world!

I used to have a catch all, used to be able to get my email on any device, but now everyone, even GoDaddy, has thrown in the towel and gone with office 365. I now get 10% of the email I want to receive, and 90% of the spam.

Latest posts

Back