What is your pet peeve

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drivers that do not know when to start their lefthand turn at a traffic light when you are stopped 90 degs to them. They always make the turn at 30 miles a hrs as soon as they passover the stop line for intersection and not under the TSL.

lack of customer service agents and the bull shiit reason for lack of service is that don't give a shiit...
drunk drivers and littlebugs are high on the list as well...
powerless peons who try and play God with you until you show them just who in this conversation is GOD...
folks not using their blinkers...
men who don't open doors for ladies...
seeing a drop of piss in one of my bathrooms, shake that thing before pulling away from the bowl for Chrissake...
people not being kind to less fortunate folks...
I'm just gettin started, I need to smoke a bong rip folks... 😒

I yell at everyone I see throwing a butt down or out a window. We have a nice neighborhood park that is kept clean. someone cleaned out their car of trash, dirty diapers and ashtray right on the street before they left. We went back to clean the park the next walk but that shit really pisses me off. Oh yes the doggie poo that folks don’t pick up after their dogs gives dogs a bad name. I’ve offered up bags to them and hung out till they cleaned it up many times

I had a woman walk her dog everyday until I blew up on her azz
I love dogs and would never blame the dog, I told this woman a few times nicely I work hard and spend good money to have a nice lawn, She would say woops sorry as she continued to walk her dogs jabbing on the dang cell phone (older 50 yr old too)
I lost it the 3rd time I saw her letting dog sheit on my lawn
I told her to pick it up and followed her home to see where her house was.
She asked me what I was doing I told her Im planning my new route to walk my 160lb dog when he has to urged to **** too. Bioch.........

pick a lane.jpg

lack of customer service agents and the bull shiit reason for lack of service is that don't give a shiit...
drunk drivers and littlebugs are high on the list as well...
powerless peons who try and play God with you until you show them just who in this conversation is GOD...
folks not using their blinkers...
men who don't open doors for ladies...
seeing a drop of piss in one of my bathrooms, shake that thing before pulling away from the bowl for Chrissake...
people not being kind to less fortunate folks...
I'm just gettin started, I need to smoke a bong rip folks... 😒
Wow that was good boo!

Latest posts

Back