What Kills Spider Mites

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
Is there any home remedies i can mix up to get rid of these kritters or is there something that i could get at like a walmart. is there anything that can fix already dammaged leaves

Not really, no.. and not really.

Avid is #1 in my book...neem oil.. cinnamite.. good combination of a couple different ones... if you go to walmart n those places look for ''miticide'' NOT pesticide.

The best chemical I have ever used and still use to this day is 'EndAll'. It comes in a yellow spray bottle and can be purchased at stores such as 'Wallmart' or 'Home Depot'. It is very safe to use on the plants and you can give them a good soaking and not have to worry about burning them.

One thing I would be cautious on with any spray is to make sure it doesn't drip into the soil. I usually put plastic over the base or tip the plant sideways and spray, and then shake well before reverting to it's regular angle to avoid dripping into the soil.

Another thing to remember is to spray the underside of the leaves first and then the tops. Get it all soaked and don't miss any spots. If you do this in two sessions, such as the second time waiting about three days, you should have no problems anymore. Than check the plants closely for the remaider of the grow. If any are seen moving do the two spray process over again. I have never had to repeat the process this stuff is so good.

Hope this helps and good luck on your grow. It is important to take care of mites as quickly as possible, because once webs show it is usually too late.

TGT

oh yeah... and if ur budding... well... not too much can be done... most miticides do go away after a while.. however some stay toxic for months

I believe the 'EndAll' turns into plain H2O in a day or two so it is said to be safe on bud and fruit Still though the idea of chemical on my smoke gives me the heebee geebee's.

TGT

Just to add.
After harvest. Sterilize everything. Walls floor pots everything.

Endall... hmm I'll look at getting a bit... my last grow had mites... so I cut them all 5 days early... I wasn't gonna risk getting nemore then one plant infested.
Now I use a completely different grow area... mites make me unhappy. Bleach and spraying is a must.

I have used many different chemicals in the past few years and the two that worked best were Pentec and End_All. Pentec was taken off the shelves here in Canada because it was extremely poisoness and it was causing side effects in the customers using it. I didn't experience much but once I got the case of the dizzies that lasted two hours after using it. Boy it worked well though. The other one that's just a bit under the Pentec is the End_All I have been preaching about, and to top it off it is completely safe. I would have to say I am extremely impressed with it's performance and wish everyone would give it a try. By the way, I don't work for the End_All company, although it might seem that way.

TGT

Just wanted to say...mites are the freakin worst hell on a grow. They can actually become immune to miticides...So make sure you eradicate them with the utmost extrme prejudice. Whether "endall" or "Avid". Watch out for clones given by others. Nasty bastards they are. ;)

I always dip my clones in avid... juuust incase. Although I'm a pro in spotting the lil bastards now. No mite is safe with me near anymore.

Latest posts

Back