what kind of led grow lights are you using now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently using two California lightworks solar system 550's and the California lightworks solar system far red 100w all the loghts are controlled with one touch screen controller with options like sunset sunrise mode and ability to adjust the spectrum like an equilizer. Next grow i will be adding the California lightworks UVB. This is in a 4x8 tent. This is my first Grow attempt since losing my origional first grow to a fire. Just hit flower yesterday.

I use my solstrip in a breeding box I built. It could never cover the same area as a spydr+. I use it in my tent, which is 4x8x8. As to the spydr, Cali is one of the most competitive markets ...

Spydr is really a good light. But for most of people, the price would fear them away. They would like to pick better price quantum board LED like HLG or MarsHydro SP.

480 i believe. But the output and coverage would take 3 sp250s to match or beat it. Im impressed with both lights in my 5x5. The plants really respond to the spectrum.

480 i believe. But the output and coverage would take 3 sp250s to match or beat it. Im impressed with both lights in my 5x5. The plants really respond to the spectrum.
okay, let's check it out. Could you pls share some pictures of the SP250 and SF4000 in your garden? :p

I have a grow journal in the other section

Also, Do you dudes use mars TSL2000? How's it work? When I decided to buy my first LEDs for my 4x4 tent, I hesitated between TSL2000 and SP250, finally attracted by SP250 MeanWell. Really want to know which one is more worthwhile.

Also, Do you dudes use mars TSL2000? How's it work? When I decided to buy my first LEDs for my 4x4 tent, I hesitated between TSL2000 and SP250, finally attracted by SP250 MeanWell. Really want to know which one is more worthwhile.
I looked into the tsl2000 because it supposedly puts more light out than the sp250. I chose the meanwell driver option as well. Not that im mr. Led knowledge or anything, i was just listening to the advice of others who really seem to know the subject. Migro on youtube has an amazing and easy to understand channel of all things led.

I'm running led in 2 of 3 tents. A 5x5 with duel Viparspecta 900V's. A 4x4 with a Optic 4 on a light mover. Each tent setup produces 32 wall watts per sq/ft.
Light rail (light mover) work great in 4x4 and larger tents. It doesn't replace having multiple lights that intersect, but it will increase the footprint.

Latest posts

Back