what kind of led grow lights are you using now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow 1700 umol for 635W is very impressive!! My SP250 is only 2.57 umol/J from Mars ads.

The Phillips, which wont be out until 2020 is even more powerful.

645w at the wall, and 1800 umol, but they aren't going to sell them to individuals. They told me 40 at a time, and $32,000

645w at the wall, and 1800 umol, but they aren't going to sell them to individuals. They told me 40 at a time, and $32,000
Whaaaaaa?

That is too pricy. lol. I am more suitable for low price light like my lovely SP250. I love it more after your words. lol

I have 3 sp-250's in a 4ft by 7ft. grow area. I am not claiming them to be the best but for the money I spent I am elated with the quality of bud they produce. I chose 'em because of the construction quality and the meanwell drivers. The last two I purchased have enough power cord between the driver and the light to allow me to place the driver outside the grow area which really reduced the heat in the grow. The smaller one, sp-150 does not have meanwells and to my knowledge neither do the tsl series which to me look to cheap. In the last 3 years I probably spent $2500 on lights but I'm done for now. Next light I buy will be to replace these when they go bad.

I lover mars sp250, but their tsl2000 is so similars with 250, I have heard someone said that the tsl2000 performs better than 250 at flowering, on another forum, lol. Does anyone use their tsl2000?

WOW, I remember about 7-8 years ago when PJennings first started with LED lighting, and then i jumped on board as well.. all the hate replies we got about them.. fast forward 8 years, and LED's are everywhere... BTW, i also use Spyder and a X, in 2 different rooms...

Latest posts

Back