what kind of pant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
can some one please tell me the best white paint to use for my veg and my flower room:confused: i want to get rid of the foil thanks for your help be safe

The answer to your question on what kind of paint to use. Get yourself a white laytex enamel 100% Acrlic GLOSS Finsh Put on at least too coats three would be better. The better your walls are painted the better reflection of light you will have. The gloss paint is for the reflection. I have been in the painting trade since 1976 trust me i think i should know:hubba: anymore paint questions just ask.

flat white paint is what you want to use be it ceiling or what ever. But I do think ceiling paint is the most affordable.

WHy paint?????????

B/W Poly + staple gun FTW

OGKushman said:
WHy paint?????????

B/W Poly + staple gun FTW

I don't know:confused2: Maybe b/c that is what the question was about? Just a thought

Use a good quality FLAT paint. A high gloss paint does not reflect nearly as well as flat white paint. Remember, just because something looks like it reflects well, does not mean that it does, like foil and mirrors, which are poor reflectors of light.

Latest posts

Back