What Marijuana has the highest THC content?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i believe in 1 of the cannabibles there is a strain called "herroinna" idk how to spell it but its sounds like heroin and "juanna" from "marijuanna".. and the author said it has around the same potency as g-13 around 27% but he said it felt as if it was in the 50's% and compared it to havin smoked hash and gettin that high.. said it even hits hard for most experienced smokers..def somethin i have always wanted to try..

Seed breeders and banks all lie about the thc content of their strains.

BC Seeds is, was and always will be a rip off don't send your money to these crooks.

My wife and I both believe in Aroura Indica. 2 hit wonder.

The strongest I've had was white widow that claimed to have 20% THC. I don't remember much after I smoked a joint, but the next day I woke up and my car was stollen. Needless to say, I stoped smoking White Widow before other things turned up missing. But I did a little research before purchasing this years order, and found that White Russian has 22% THC.

for me it would have to be OG Kush or Endless Sky though I have the Chemdawg D going right now and am told it's the most potent thing out there.

chemdawg said:
for me it would have to be OG Kush or Endless Sky though I have the Chemdawg D going right now and am told it's the most potent thing out there.

:hubba: See,,I told Ya.

WeedHopper said:
I just smoked some OG Kush,,:shocked: So for now Im going with that,,cause im to high to remember other strains.:D

I'll jump in line here. Don't know anyone who is pushing the limits like the west coast right now.. Try Cali Connection. You might find something you can live with there...

the chef said:
Nirvanna's ice, cannabiogen's destroyer, TGA SUBCOOL CHERYLNOBL.
chernobyl is on my wish list.

Art, you are too much sometimes. thanks for the laugh.

Latest posts

Back