What method do you use to determine grow finish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
thier are many differing opinions/methods of determining when your buds have reached there peak growth and thc/canaboid pruduction.

What do you do to determine the finish?

Also what do you do to estimate finish,weeks prior so you can plan the reduction of your nutes/cooling temps/ ruducing # of feeds.ect .

-Some people use trichrome color change percentages 30% amber
-others use degredation of pistils
-loss of fan leaves
-crowning\
-swelling of calyx

I think it would be a great pictorial guide to show the maturing buds/and how their anatomy changes as it readys for flush and peak harvest.

what do you think tbg, stoney, hick, kade, any other expert up to the task of putting together such a guide.
It would be a great help to many growers(me included).

I know that this would have to be a general guildeline, for all the differnent strains, phenos, grow conditons, all factor in. Even still i think such a guide would be very helpfull, and would stop preharvest and late harvest,degrading thousands of wonderful plants worldwide.

Well.... I know skunk gets done 50-55 days everytime... so i plan accordingly...
Altho I forget a lot of the time and just follow my nute schedule and sometimes forget...
8th week and beyond (if it goes longer) is ALWAYS flush for me... and i only do it a week minimum 2 weeks is overkill imho... too much bud loss.

i go by greed.....

however greedy i am is the determining factor ;)

naw, i go by the trichomes myself (with the strain i use)-all strains are different, some ways dont work with all plants ya kno
but ya thats my method
cheers

Latest posts

Back