What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love joints and bowls. I'd go with a joint if it was shwag but kb and hydro belongs in a glass bowl so you can savor it!

542810645XyqnGO_ph.jpg

I'm a bong person myself, after that comes a steamroller, then blunts, then a bowl. I'd rather hit it hard two or three times than puff for half an hour.

LOL i love my first pipe i got it wen i was 14. it was a gift from a friend that got me very high!! so he used the pipe for like 5 years before giving it to me and it broke today...(10 year pipe)

Mostly i smoke out of a little bubbler but when i really want to get stoned i grab my glass bong buddy, Its alittle over 14 inches long and has a custom blown 4 gram bowl my buddy made for me. Alot of my buddys can't clear it :)
I also have a full face gas mask. man, that thing will f**k you up with 2 hits. bud burns fast so i tend to only use it when i have buddies over :)

purple_chronic said:
LOL i love my first pipe i got it wen i was 14. it was a gift from a friend that got me very high!! so he used the pipe for like 5 years before giving it to me and it broke today...(10 year pipe)
Scrape that beast, bet you get a resin ball big as a damn marble!

Always a Bong! AKA-Bubbler. Everytime I go glass they seem to get broken. Best hits Blown Glass Bong. Love to Look at the art work online. Bongs offer a good , clean , filtered hit.

My favorite way to smoke, though not always feasible, is to car bong. Nothing more fun than 4 or 5 people in a car with the windows rolled up tight and at least 2 joints or blunts goin' round. It also helps if there's some good tunes playin' and a mirror-ball hanging from the rvm. :cool:

Most the time I'm just by myself, however, in which case I mostly use my heavy brass rod and an occasional joint, depending upon how many idiots I had to talk to at work that day.

And of course, nothing beats a good old-fashioned gravity bong! :)

The gravity! My buddy and I concocted one once with a five gallon bucket and two of those gallon gatorade bottle put together, it was evil, my buddies mom swiped it for "public health concerns", ahhhh to be a kid again.

So many methods to getting lifted its hard to decide on just one! Me and my team usually smoke on the Vanilla Dutch Masters but we also dable in the Roor glass on glass bongs and When it comes to personal one on one time I usually Hit up my Trusty Glass Bowl piece.

Bongs mostly here but i do enjoy a joint in the morning or befor bed. What exactly are steamrollers? Ive heard of every other way of smoking but that.

I like my one-hitter the best. I like bongs, as well, but have only ever smoked out of one once :( I don't really let people know I smoke, and I don't own a bong unfortunatly so it's tough to get the opportunity to. But the one time I did, I absolutely loved it.

For 33 years (1967--2000) I smoked joints almost exclusively. I had a number of bongs over those years but joints are sooo handy, especially when hiking/camping.
Then a friend gave me a really nice color-changing glass spoon in '00. I started using it all the time cause it looked so cool.
After like about a month I noticed that my weed was lasting a lot longer.
I was getting high more times off the same amt. of weed when I smoked it out of the glass spoon.
That's because when you smoke pot in a joint, over 1/2 is wasted.
Spliffs, cones, etc. are even more wasteful.

Occasionally I'll roll a fattie for a raft trip down the Trinity, otherwise it's glass.

The blunt and the bong. Always get the job done nicely. If I have the time I go with the Blunt in the Bong!

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
What exactly are steamrollers? Ive heard of every other way of smoking but that.

Sorry for double-Posting but I just saw this ^^^^^^^^^
Anyway, they are really cool lol
specially when you get BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZED from it. hits great most the time...all the time.
Anyway, think of it this way.
A tube with a hole at the end and a bullpack near the end. (they like giant pipes [steamrollers are meant to be large]that hit amazing.)
most the time they are a little larger than a bull, bubbler. someitmes the size of bongs. they come all different sizes.

Latest posts

Back