What method of smokin yur smoke do you like best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definatly joints and hot knives, I have some bongs but whenever I smoke from bongs I burn out and fall asleep lol

my air bong gets me the highest out of all the things i smoke out of, but most ppl who smoke it break out in a cough attack

I use a lot of class :20 in glass on glass with diffuser, icecatcher and ashcatcher, 14 in double bubble bong with ice catcher. 5ft glass bong (3 1/2 ft plastic extension) But if I'm in a mood to get extremely stoned I'll hit one of the 3 or 4 homemade items we have at the house. my buddy's coming over with a digital camera this week so I can post plant pics and i'll put up a picture of my pieces. I do hit hot knives with keef or hash or a supreme lil nugget.

El Diablo Verde said:
I use a lot of class :20 in glass on glass with diffuser, icecatcher and ashcatcher, 14 in double bubble bong with ice catcher. 5ft glass bong (3 1/2 ft plastic extension) But if I'm in a mood to get extremely stoned I'll hit one of the 3 or 4 homemade items we have at the house. my buddy's coming over with a digital camera this week so I can post plant pics and i'll put up a picture of my pieces. I do hit hot knives with keef or hash or a supreme lil nugget.

tell me you own a ROOR, cause if not...thats all crazy for any other bong

You would think but we got a great custom peice that hits like a monster. We were going to get the 20" green series(?) ROOR but ended up getting this at a local shop instead of internet gamble buy a name brand peice and getting ripped off. Our neighbor has a ROOR and would comes over to smoke out of our bong cause it rips much smooth than the ROOR(but he also has pne of the American made ones) Like I said, I'll get some picks up, I'll send you a msg when I do.

El Diablo Verde said:
You would think but we got a great custom peice that hits like a monster. We were going to get the 20" green series(?) ROOR but ended up getting this at a local shop instead of internet gamble buy a name brand peice and getting ripped off. Our neighbor has a ROOR and would comes over to smoke out of our bong cause it rips much smooth than the ROOR(but he also has pne of the American made ones) Like I said, I'll get some picks up, I'll send you a msg when I do.

sweet your custom piece sounds amazing.. i have a roor straight from the ROOR site, took FOREVER to get here. either way, i enjoy the relief from smoking all the blunts I'm always chiefin on.

Yeah, ROORs are amazing but we figured it was better to a quality piece in person instead chancing a internet rip-off because way too many people sell the American, less well made, pieces. We also got ours for about 1/2 the price of a roor and it is a full 7mm think so i think we did pretty good on the deal.

I am not a heavy smoker 1oz. every 2 months. I'll hit my bong on occaison, but mainly it is my bat and dugout.

Most of the time I smoke blunts. But every now and then I like to use my vaporizer when I have some haze. I also have a homemade bong made out of a 1 liter pepsi bottle, hooka and of course several pipes:D

lady kush said:
Most of the time I smoke blunts. But every now and then I like to use my vaporizer when I have some haze. I also have a homemade bong made out of an 1 liter pepsi bottle, hooka and of corse several pips:D
Damn lady kush, you're ready for the pot wars! You can have the blunts. I'll stick to my nice little pipe. It gets the job done every time.

My Fav. way to smoke is blunts but i researve that for special occasions, like smokin' friends out... When it's with them... the blunts burnin'.... the bowl passin'... although when i'm smokin with me or one other person, I enjoy hittin my bong. I used to own a pipe but a friend of mine swipped it and i didn't know it, anyway she got caught wit it on her and told them it was mine... but anyway i loved my pipe...

I like smoking out of a pipe.

Have u guys ever seen those things called pinsippers that u get from bowling alleys. Theyre like a plastic pin thats a water bottle... bout to make a bong out of one. Its perfect for it.

Latest posts

Back