what next

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
just went last night to check out my ladies. they are all doing very well. i really have no problem growing a nice healthy plant, but my problems come when they start to flower. i know it will be another month or 2 before they start to flower but i like to be prepared.

lookin for suggestions of what to feed my plants when they start to flower. i would really like to stick to organics if possible.

Keep veg nutrient levels until about the 2-3 week until the first main stretch is over then switch to flower nutes. Nitrogen is needed on the first stretch until flower is fully initiated.

I'd feed it the same as what you did earlier. The only thing different i do with mine is i put more nitrogen in during the vegetative stage. Other than that i use an All purpose plant nutrients that you mix with the water and NPK 10-10-10 Time release. It lasts a while =p anways i'm sorry i couldn't be of much help but i hope i helped some lol. Happy growing and good luck
Dewayne

when i dug my holes i mixed in high N bat guano. so i pretty much count on that to feed my plants untill flower time. i do water with more bat guano through out the vegie peirod.

when they do start to flower what do you feed them. does the high p bat guano supply every thing that i need. or are there other thing that i need to add.

the reason for my concern is last year i had 8 to 10 foot plants, 6 foot wide. awesome looking plants, but when it came to harvest them my buds were not up to par. i really want to take it to the next step this year and put some nice buds on the plants this year.

well, last year the plants might have focused too much on brodening out itself instead of fatteningg the bud. if they're starting to do that this year, i don't normally recommend this or do it myself, but maybe think about trimming or pruning yourr plants. It'll make hem focus more on fattening up the plant in a different way, keeping it smaller and allowing the plant to fatten up the buds. I guess that's what you should do :p i'm not sure, if you're feeding them and they're grrowin healthy i don't see why it wouldn't produce nice buds, but ya never know :p. i hope you have a better harvest this year! good luck
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back