what now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
Hello,

this is my 3rd plant ive grown and its the only one to turn out to be a female! so please help me out here im well excited.

here is a pic of it.

here is a pic of where i "topped" it and its divided.

Its just started to get the white pistols on the top highest leaves, its been growing outdoors from about 5" onwards.

Could some one tell me the next step i have to take to get it to produce.

Thanks alot.

you're trying to flower it outdoors in england??

i'm not an expert but i reckon that the crappy light in the uk isn't good enough to grow mj and thats also the reason why your plant looks so spindly. That said I did have a friend who used to grow outdoors in the south of England, his weed wasn't great, but it was weed. Do you have a greenhouse? Some strains can grow quite far north in a greenhouse.

if not just put it in the bit of the garden that gets the most sun and hope for the best, some organic fertilizer would help.

cheers for the reply, i have brought the plant inside now. its getting to cold in england now... thats why i have brought it indoors, (dont move post) lol.

i want to know will i still be able to put it under a artificial light cycle and still be succsesful in budding?

If i can do this, what light cycle shall i put it on? a 12/12?

or just leave the thing outside altogether?

thanks.

what lights do you have indoors? they'll most likely be better than outside where you are.

if you can see the pistils then flowering has started, i'd put it under 12/12 but as i said i'm no expert.

Hey man its nice to see a grower closer to home! im just nxt door in ireland. when did you start your plants? i startd mine in june. are you keeping your plants indoors from now on? im growin from a greenhouse at the moment. will you not worry about not gettin enuf light?

Latest posts

Back