what nute should i buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None, IMO. General hydro has a newer one part out called "flora-nova". It's about 20/quart or 70/gallon. It makes monster tops in bucket systems. The thing with it is the fact that is is so concentrated, it takes a very small amount, very cost effective, it'll last forever if you got a small set-up. This is aimed at hydro though, which are you working with?

I agree with biffdoggie, none.

You'd be much better off getting your nute's from a growshop/hydro store where they carry nutrients more suitable for growing pot.
Fox Farms makes some good nutrients.

Very true, Fox farms does make great soil stuff.

well im not growing hydro and im ask from home depot becuase i can not order nothin

Alaskan brand products from HD are..."OK", but watch them for altering your ph.

i live with my parents and they dont need to know wut im doing thats why i cant order any thing

I really do not think that is a good idea bongzilla, you are going to have to find a new place to grow bro. You know that you could get your totally innocent parents in a lot of trouble right, try to find a spot outside or something bro. But please you need to have a little more respect then growing in your parents house behind their backs. I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I am sorry man, I had to say it.:(

I know I am a prick;)

o0oh there not in my house man i couldnt do that to my parents there in my friends house his grandmas letting me dew it in her basement very funny situation

massproducer said:
I know I am a prick;)

By no means are you being a prick you are giving very good responsible advice. I am going to be the prick.

Bongzilla last week a sticky and announcement was put into the coffee table. to be here you must agree to be at least 18 yrs. old. There will be no further discussions or even mention of minors or minors growing in there parents house. I am under the "assumption" that you are 18 yrs. old, but still live with your parents. Please refrain from any further mention of this subject.

No more references to growing in parents houses. Thank you.

Everyone if you haven't read the new guidlines please have a look over it. its a sticky at the top of the coffee table.

im 18 and its not in my parents house its in a friends house and his grandmother is helping me and after all that my parents do for me i would never put them in that possitoin

Latest posts

Back