What Nutrients do I need for flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I changed the light settings from 24/0 to 12/12 last week I was wondering what nutrients should I be giving the plants or any specific type for best bud results?? all personal sugestions are welcome... my plants are in soil...

I ONLY recommend Fox Farm Products as that is all that I have used. I'm sure most on here will agree. You will need Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. Most stores sell them in the pack of 3 together.

I go by this chart..

FoxFarm Grow Schedule.JPG

ROOR said:
are you using the trio pack, solubles and the sledgehammer DR.?

No advance ferts....not on this current grow anyways.

grow micro bloom..if its good enough for nasa its good enough for me and u..LOL

Hi Guys,

I went to two different local hydro shops near me and non of them sell Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom or Micro Bloom, one of them recommend me getting...

DNF Bloom Part A + B (Dutch Nutrient Forumal)

and

Ozi Magic Gro Juice Monsta Bud (Austalian Made) Organic additive..

Whatcha guys think?

dude if they dont sell g.m.b by genral hyrodpoincs and advnaced nutrinets then they aint much of a hydro store..im tell u that grow micro bloom is the best nutrient out there.!!!(3part)it will kick ass over any 1 or 2 part nutrients.If your intrested about getting 1 gram per watt i surgest getting the gmb..iv been using it fior some time now..Do u wont to grow buds like this?if u do g.m.b will to u proud..u can use it in soil and hydro!!
newhope028.jpg

buds003.jpg

newhope029.jpg

buds012.jpg

Monkey, that shit looks yummy...I am gonna have to do a trip out of la la land to find some of this stuff, they also had mega bud or something at $85 some advance nutrients, anyways gonna have to look around some more or buy online...

i could give u 20 reason why u should buy advanced but here is 3 of them
1.All there nutrients are tested on cannabis
2.1/4% of there income goes back out to help the cannabis medical community.
3.they keylate all there nutes..this means that they use only the best and also they use R) water to make there nutes.
4.admnvaced nutrients forum with 24 hour help
5.adavnced nutrients 24 hour help line stricky for cannabis growers.
dude nere i say more..that was 5 not 3..lol..i could go on and on.belive me dude u wont advanced..i wont look back.i havnt!!if u wont top maximize your yield and strength of your weed then use advnced nutes..i know i sound like i sells man but all im doing is trying to make sure u dont go and make the biggest mistake of your life and get crap nutes..take canna for example,...they sell they nutes for cannabis but u ring them up and ask about cannabis they will put the phone down on u..do u wont to be buying nutes from company's that are to chicken to say yes this nutrient is for canabiss..how many nutrient company's have u seen do this..i havnt seen any and how about a 24 hour help line..no canna hasn't even got forum...all there interested in is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sounds like you now have some choices, do some research on your own and use the ones that you think will work best. Good Luck.

Beautifull buds monkey. But I can't/won't believe it requires GH products to achieve that quality. FF or DFN are both quality, proven products.

Hick said:
Beautifull buds monkey. But I can't/won't believe it requires GH products to achieve that quality. FF or DFN are both quality, proven products.
yer but advanced 2+ has grow micro bloom and organics in one programme..advanced nutrients have found that using both organics and synthetic give the best overall product..believe me i have used many nutrients over the years
canna
biobizz
ioinic
and all tho using other nutes it was good weed and good yield it wasnt close to the overal product of advanvced nutrintes.Dam listen to me..i sound like a bloody sells man..LOL

DNR = EZ! and monsterbloom... get nice colas

Latest posts

Back