what organic ferts and nutes do u prefer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S']['()|\|3D

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just wanted to start a discussion about which organic nutes/ferts everyone prefers to use and when to use them during ur grow; for example during veg or flowering.

I've heard good things about fox farms soil ocean forest, big bloom (flower), grow big (vegging), and tiger bloom (flowering) correct me if im wrong lol im a newbie.

Lets keep this going!!!!!! :D

big bloom (flower), grow big (vegging), and tiger bloom (flowering)
These aren't organic but semi organic. I like worm castings. Use anywhere from 20-50% in my mix.

Fish mix has good results for vegging

Bat Gauno for flowering but can be used through out all stages

Metanaturals... and Botanicare products are organic 100% meta's for sure.

I liked the meta's and haven't tried the botanicare pbp but i want to_Organic is the way to go..for sure

living organics here :)

I feed the beasties that feed the plant :hubba:

iguana juice grow and iguana juice bloom also jumpstart overdrive barricade and voodoo juice...all from advanced nutrients..you can find them cheapest at planetnaturals.

i like to stick with humbolt county product line for the most part. but for blooming i use this industrial strength stuff so i get more out of it and it lasts longer. not to sure on the name off hand it looks like the blue mircale grow stuff but its not. its got some other clear stuff and some white stuff too. works awesome though. insecticdes. Organicide works awesome. toboacco crushed red pepper mix. bout to try the Flora Nova products to see how they work along with the earth juice products. have yet to use the FF ones but i think that will end up being my top choice.

Biobizz Algamic, Grow, Bloom, Top Max and Root Juice all mixed up in a weak bat guana tea.

what organic ferts and nutes do u prefer?
for blooming i use this industrial strength stuff so i get more out of it and it lasts longer. not to sure on the name off hand it looks like the blue mircale grow stuff but its not.
If it's "blue" (like toilet water) it is not organic..

Runbyhemp said:
Biobizz Algamic, Grow, Bloom, Top Max and Root Juice all mixed up in a weak bat guana tea.
using mentioned biobizz mix also-seems that plants love it

Runbyhemp said:
sounds good...could you give a ratio.. i.e.-1 tsp of biobizz algamic+1/2 tsp of biobizz bloom etc.?

:D Botanicare Pro Blend 3 pack. Huge buds week 5 of flowering! In my case!:cool:

I use Fox Farm soil, and Botanicare. Both have given me SUPER results.
Along with Peruvian Bat Guano during Veg, mixed with Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses (during both Veg and Flower).
All Organic....

i use this

sscp8.jpg

Speaking of living organics, The History Channel had a show on fertilizer last night. The last 4 minutes of the show were all about mycorrhizal fungi. With this living fungi yield can increase by 20% when used with fertilizers. There really wasn't much more on it than that, but it just goes to show you that living organics is the key to the future. :aok:

i seen that also. i also seen the guy on dirty jobs mix compost up for a mushroom farm

Meatnaturals..............that's the best i've used so far.

I use Old Age Veg and Old Age Bloom as well as Hygrozime

Latest posts

Back