what organic ferts and nutes do u prefer?

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by S']['()|\|3D, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Nov 6, 2008 #41
    True but heres the trick.

The green sand is layered at the bottom for flowering, so it will be PLENTY broken down by then!

2. Nov 6, 2008 #42

solarz

solarz

solarz

Hey dom...i would suggest using some LK (or something similar) when "mixing" the amendments into the "soil" while letting it sit and break down. I would also continue to flip/mix the soil (with added amendments) while keeping it moist, NOT WET, w/ a liquid karma (or something similar) + h2o mix. It will speed up the breaking down process of the greensand, and any other amendments that break down over time, thus making it available for uptake by the plant by the time you are ready for transplant. That way you don't have to burry the greensand at the bottom of the pot, which would allow the roots to access the nutes it needs from the greensand and/or any amendments during any time...veg or flower. Good luck with bro

**Dom, not saying that your proposed method wouldn't be efficient...just another method/opinion to think about**

solarz

3. Nov 10, 2008 #43
    Thanks buddy, I know you didn't mean that!

The way I do my soil mix is almost the same as Subcools super soil mix.

I mix each layer individually in a seprate container before adding so its not a smooth transition, more like a deffinate "layer"