What other ferts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
Ok so here the deal. I live in a part if the world where it is extremely hard to get a hold of nutes specifically for marijuana. I cant buy over the net because of a few varying circumstances. So if any one has any suggestions on what alternative products I could use, for example I heard orchid bloom nutes are good for flowering but I am not 100% sure about this. Anyway if anyone has a few recommendations that would be cool. Cheers

Jamez said:
Ok so here the deal. I live in a part if the world where it is extremely hard to get a hold of nutes specifically for marijuana. I cant buy over the net because of a few varying circumstances. So if any one has any suggestions on what alternative products I could use, for example I heard orchid bloom nutes are good for flowering but I am not 100% sure about this. Anyway if anyone has a few recommendations that would be cool. Cheers

What up Jamez,
It doesn't really matter what brand of ferts you use, I prefer organic everything. What really matters is that you get ferts with the right balance of N-P-K, you need different ratios during the different stages of growing. So to answer you Q, check out this link it has all the info you need to get started and do it right, specificly look at the section that deals with nutes.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=1974, hope this helps, good luck.

Latest posts

Back