What seeds to start?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iams

Off the leash!
Reaction score
Now that I have a dual tent setup ( 2 4x4x7) Which of these seeds would you more experenced growers recommend I start next. All are Nirvana Fem seeds.

Bubblelicious( currently in Flowering tent)
Ak-48
Blue Mystic
Ice.

The Bub is growing along great. I was thinking of starting some Ak-48's. From what I have read they seem to be good for novices but would like to hear from others on what they have experenced when growing it.

I would like to try cloning so keep that in mind with your recommendations.

Also another goal is to have a rotation of plants/ clones going like others have done. So any tips there would help or links to your journal about it.( I still am reading ,reading, reading.)

Medium will be Mg seedstarter/ perlite/ lyme, using Gh Flora for nutes.(i'm liking the way they are treating the Bub) under t5 in tent 1 and 600 hps in tent 2.

You have not steered me wrong so let's get this new tent growing together.

:woohoo:

The AK 48 are supposed to be good...I had a ten pack and got nothing but males from them. Heard Ice is sweet as well. I grew Nirvana's White Castle which I believe is Ice crossed with something else. It was real good smoke. I wish I had taken clones and kept running it. Don't know much about Blue Mystic.

Were they fem ak48 or regular ? Also Did the Whitecastle crowd your tent?

Thanks.

The Blue Mystic grows easy, trains great...big dense buds, be careful tho...needs lots of air in the tent, so it doesn't mold.

It clones very easy also :)

DSCN0640.JPG

They were a 10 pack of regular beans and I popped like 5 one grow and 5 another.

Oh and the White Castle got semi big but that was because I was lazy and didn't utilize much lst training.

Sure is pretty. I want some....

I have grown AK47, not 48, but it was great weed, and easy to clone as well.

I'd flower in both tents and set up a separate vedge area. That way you can harvest every two months easy -- every two weeks if you work hard to get the timing down. You don't need to worry about a dark period with vedging plants, so they can just go under a light somewhere 24/7. I wish I had room for two tents.

bwanabud said:
The Blue Mystic grows easy, trains great...big dense buds, be careful tho...needs lots of air in the tent, so it doesn't mold.

It clones very easy also :)
I agree on the Blue Mystic being easy to grow. I had some trouble with it though. Mine was subject to herm pretty easy. It took stress to make it herm but the same stress didn't seem to bother the other strains I have. If you are very careful with it then it should do ok. it will at least double in size during flowering but will make some sweet smelling beasty buds.

One thing you will have to do is figure how long you want to veg them so that you can start them at the right time to be able to put them into the flowering tent when the other harvests out without letting them get too big. Growing from seed, you typically want to veg them for 5-9weeks(depending on the strain) so that they will reach sexual maturity before they go into flowering or it will cause them to stretch really bad. If you aren't sure about the time frame on "sexing", you can ask Nirvana as they should know. :)

I grew Ice some years ago. I wasn't impressed enough with it to clone or order it again. I got the seeds from Nirvana and like the Aurora Indica, I didn't feel that it lived up to its hype.

According to me, AK48 are good seeds. I have to say that these seeds are best suitable for indoor growing. Plant height mostly indica and It gives the flower in 7 to 8 weeks. I will recommend AK 48 seeds to my all friends.

Sweet. All this helps. i'll post later what I started. Ill be out of town for a few days.

Thanks again.

Iams

I've heard the most positive opinions regarding their AK48 and the bubblicious. Ice sounds killah tho.

One of my Favs is Sweet Island Skunk.
hxxp://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/sweet-island-skunk/

Thinking back on some of the strains I let get away from me Kandy Kush comes to mind. Was a freebie bean from the Tude. I treated it like crap and stuck it in the far corner of my flower tent where it didn't even get the best light. It grew tall and lanky but man the smoke was potent and it tasted like candy. Still makes me sad I didn't keep a cut of it.

Latest posts

Back