What should I do with this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bartanion

Reaction score
I got 30 grams of shake, stems, and beans. I heard that you can make THC spray out of that, does somebody anywhere know anything about this?

i'm so glad i can be the first person to answer this.... First... Take the Beans... Plant Them.. or give them to someone that will.. or toss them out the window of a car.. on a back road either way.. Second.. Smoke the stems in times of desperation... hey you never know.. usually i'd say toss those in with the trash... but there are those occassions i smoke em... and the shake.. fuckin line that shit up and learn to roll.. lol

Toss the seeds. grind up whats left, make oil, keep it more liquidy and spray away

Ok... i usually am not picky.. but dred.. ***.. you said the same thing as me.. all but the plant the seeds... nothin wrong with a little johnny pot seed in various places. and you say i give bad advice... psh.. Men...if they didn't say it first anyway... honestly kid.. smoke the shake.. and btw just curious.... WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THAT MUCH SHAKE? i don't get that.. sorry

Yes.. yes i am.. i have one too.. anyway... on that note before this start a war-path... and the wrath of pranic..... feel it.. yeah.. thats what i thought. lol ok anyway back to my question why would you have that much shake?

I aint smokin that shit man, I can handle what to put in a peach swisher and it aint stems. Ogof, im makin that oil out of it, I threw out the beans ( I would have sprouted em but their dirty reg seeds, old and brown) and I ended up with 24 grams of crystally stems and shake. So, im in process of makin iso hash oil. Thanks everybody

Who cares if the seeds were schwagg... plant them anyway.. if it was to survive... outdoors.. if you just tossed them.. they would make someone very happy. Not to mention.. you can take even the worst strain of weed.. and make it the best weed... yeah...

You know what's wrong with your idea PF?

First, there is very little chance they'd grow "wild" and produce any bud. Someone would spot them and kill/snag them first.
AND
If they grow to maturity, a rouge male will release pollen and screw up every nearby's growers backyard pot.
Every seed means less smoke per plant. Some also believe that it lowers potency too.
I knew some people a 1/2 block away who moved and their house was empty for almost a year. I went over there one day to check on their garage like they had asked me to, and I noticed a couple of stray plants in the backyard, undoubtably tossed there while smoking in the backyard.
As soon as they expressed sex as males, I chopped 'em down (and left them there cause I had lots of killer pot).
If I had not noticed them, they might have pollinated MY backyard plants.
I've even heard on INDOOR plants being pollinated from outside males! The pollen came in with the intake ventilation fans.

So please, no strays.

If i still wasn't sleep deprived i might say something. but i won't.. although you have a point ganja... i still say what i say. Even if no one thinks it's proper.. and i still wanna know why the hell somone would have 30grams of shake!

Ok Ok Ok.....

1. Pranic is not a guy. ;)
2. No more name callin
3. Ganja does have a good point. made me retract my lame brained idea way back. let the OD growers have good weed too.
4. keep it civil please. put away the guns and smoke a joint. hell 30 grams of shake thats quite a few joints. ;)

and Ogof has some good recipes up his sleeve. ;). good luck to ya Bart.

pranicfever said:
Not to mention.. you can take even the worst strain of weed.. and make it the best weed... yeah...

I'll have to dis-agree on this part. A couple years ago, someone gave me a seed of what was supposed to be good. I sprouted it and that seed grew to be a beautiful female plant that had huge buds. This plant never had a smell and after harvest and cured, never gave a buzz either. Was the worse weed I have ever grown. That was a case of bad genetics grown under good conditions indoors and was still bad weed. It looked awsome tho.

dred i wouldn't think anything of it.. because i don't think i'll ever have kids.... anyway not to mention i thought everyone on the forum...was supposed to be over the age of 18.. so tech we aren't truly kids.. a little childish now and then but yeah..

Ganja does have a good point.

Weeddog.. I dunno i've known friends to grow the highest quailty of weed i personally ever smoked from some bad lookin old crappy bag seed. Although i suppose there is still a decent chance that it will be as bunk as mexican dirt.

Mutt: Yup... thats all i can say.

Bart: Hope your hash oil or whatever you decided to make with it comes out good.

Only 30 grams of shake? You don't smoke nough dude. I have a shopping bag full of that crap every month. Make oil out of it. Smikong shake tastes like mcdonalds, it sucks ass, gets you high though, don't get me wrong. I just find it better spending a bit of time and effort making a nice saweet oily spliff. Incl the stems, the too carry quite a lot of thc to add to your oil.
As for the seeds, chuck em in your garden and get rid of the males as soon as they're recognizable.

Panic Freak, Dunno what you're on about dude, spark one up and chill, cheeeez n crust.

haha... i wish i could.. but... lol i don't keep 30 grams of shake laying around.. i smoke it.. when i got it.. haha.. :p

Sure, if there's no prime bud lying around eh? I always keep picking the best buds till I'm left with the crap. Then I get more good bud.......and so I end up with a whole bunch of crap. Half of which I use to make oil, half I give to my garden boy. Hence the sad condition of my garden.

i wish i could afford more bud that often... so i make what i got last ya know.. we all been there.

Latest posts

Back