what should i pop next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chewbongo

noobie with a doobie
Reaction score
gonna have some room soon and not sure what to start next, i have th seeds s.a.g.e, dna hash plant haze, dna sour cream, and dinafem original amnesia, well i have alot more but those r the four that i want to choose from rite now, lol. i swear im addicted to buying seeds. any ways what should i pick

I am a fan of DNA.......grew their LA Con and it was top notch smoke. Wish I had kept a mum.

So hammy, u think I should go with the hash plant or the sour cream???

Sour Cream sounds tasty...Sour D is awesome so a Sour D leaning pheno wld rock.:hubba:

I'm doing Kushage right now which is Kush x sage. will be a big yielder..

sounds great, thats what ill go with, ty hammy

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Id luv to see ya run them SourCream.... thats been on my list for awhile now...

The problem is your list is hundreds of strains long.....:p
Yo JAAM....hope all is well brosef.

Ehhhhhh things are great... Got a nice 20-25 mile ride in today with a buddy... beautiful day... :48:

I prob got bout 40 things i wanna run before that Sour Cream.... Someday...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Ehhhhhh things are great... Got a nice 20-25 mile ride in today with a buddy... beautiful day... :48:

I prob got bout 40 things i wanna run before that Sour Cream.... Someday...

Lol....just 40?

Glad all is well.....

I'm gonna run the sour cream, it sounds nice. My growing skills r nowhere near par with y'all, so if it don't turn out good don't hold it against DNA, LOL. It will be a weak or so before I start it.

ChewbacaKz said:
I'm gonna run the sour cream, it sounds nice. My growing skills r nowhere near par with y'all, so if it don't turn out good don't hold it against DNA, LOL. It will be a weak or so before I start it.

Sounds good and don't sell yourself short....you got skills and we are all here to help if you need it. I will be looking for your GJ in a week or so. Pre Mojo for ya...:icon_smile:

ChewbacaKz said:

Soak'em NOW!!!!!! :icon_smile:

I did DNA SC a couple of years ago. a freebie. It was stinky and really good smoke. Pretty decent feeder too. Good yield from her. You'll like it.

Sour Cream ....:icon_smile:

Well have two sour creams to pop :rolleyes: ... how long do you guys let her ? she is a long finisher right ?

Latest posts

Back