What size of fan is best suited for my grow area??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaz1873

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was planning on getting a oscillating desk fan tomorrow and was wondering what size is best suited for my grow area. ive built the grow area in the attic. i know u have to keep a breeze on the plants to simulate wind but if i get a bigger one will this be better for keeping the room area cooler??will i put vents on the room walls to..if yes, at the bottom??

Here is my grow room attached

its approx 4 foot in height 4.5 foot long and 2.5 foot wide.

cheers man

DSCF0944.JPG

DSCF0947.JPG

jaz1873 said:
Hi guys

I was planning on getting a oscillating desk fan tomorrow and was wondering what size is best suited for my grow area. ive built the grow area in the attic. i know u have to keep a breeze on the plants to simulate wind but if i get a bigger one will this be better for keeping the room area cooler??will i put vents on the room walls to..if yes, at the bottom??

Here is my grow room attached

its approx 4 foot in height 4.5 foot long and 2.5 foot wide.

cheers man
Is it gonna be open in the front and top as the picture shows?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Is it gonna be open in the front and top as the picture shows?

hiya mate

no its got a front im using black/white sheet for it.. but it is open at the top..is this ok? ive got my clones in there now so im going to do a grow journal :D ive got piccies that i took today..get them posted soon :D

Latest posts

Back