What size pots should I be using. + Nutrient question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
I am growing 6 plants under a 1000w HPS. What pots should I be using?? I currently have them in 15 gal but was wondering if I used any bigger would they be able to utilize it anyway? Also for my Veg cycle I am using Superthrive along with Pure Blend Pro Grow made by Botanicare. Here is the link to a place that sells it if you are not framiliar. http://www.aquaserene.com/frames/index1024.html

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Stunzeed.....

Wait. Are you using hydro? If so, 15 gal. res. is plenty. I have a 6 gallon and other then the level needing to be monitored closely it works fine. but for soil damn idk...

Hey there stun..I have read a lot in this forum now, but dont claim to be a pro, BUT I read 1 gallon per foot of growth. So if you want your plant to be SUPER tall, I would go to a 5 gallon pot, not 15 gallons! I also use the Botanicare line and so far so good!! Everyone has there own preferences.
Good luck

Thanks BobbaK67. Anyone else on botannicare??? Here is where I am at now.....

stunzeed

000_0482.jpg

000_0487.jpg

000_0485.jpg

How old are your plants ??
and i think that 15 gallon pot are to big , 5 is good people grow in 3 gallon pots and they got big forest by harvest.

when did you start using SuperThrive i got it too ??

they look like 3-5 gallon pots not 15, but everything looks ok. i would move everthing into a corner to get max light refection and not use nuts until at least 2 weeks plus. watch the temps under the 1kw and you should have some huge buds. good luck.

They were sold as 15 gallon but only 10 gallons of soil fit in each without compressing it. Also the room temp stays 72-75 degrees thx.

Not quite sure of the age since I got them from someone else. I have had the one in the photo for a week. And started nutes today.

Latest posts

Back