What strain can I put in with Satori?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
Hey everyone it's been a while since I posted, I mostly just like reading. I'm just about ready to pop some beans, now what strain should I add with Satori? I have Hashberry, Ganesh, Larry OG, Dutch Dragon, Chocolope, Jilly Bean, White Widow, Cheese by dinafem. I want something that will keep an even canopy under a SCROG screen.

If I remember right hashberry was a short girl. I would have to look up each one to say..

You can probably run anything you want to. There is a lot of training and rearranging in a scrog. You should be able to train the branches of most strains to grow along side Satori.

Thanks THG, I'm finally about to try out your cooltube design lol. I was about to finish installing 2-150w ballasts inside a metal ammo can, until I found a 250w lumatek ballast for cheap on ebay. Considering 300w would be awesome, I thought about all that heat build up and my grow area. I didn't want to sacrifice yield by unplugging one light and only using 150w. So I thought being able to dial down the 250 if needed would be better, plus I can use a MH bulb later if I want. I will start a grow journal soon, my cabinet is 35"x 18" x 48" (LWH). I know its small but so do able. Take care

Hey Goddess what kind of reflector did you use with your cooltube design? I just used what I had which was a rectangle piece of sheet metal 3in diameter and glued Mylar to one side, its wedged under each no hub coupling. Do you think this would be sufficient, or should I make a ghetto bat wing?

Hey everyone it's been a while since I posted, I mostly just like reading. I'm just about ready to pop some beans, now what strain should I add with Satori? I have Hashberry, Ganesh, Larry OG, Dutch Dragon, Chocolope, Jilly Bean, White Widow, Cheese by dinafem. I want something that will keep an even canopy under a SCROG screen.

LOVE chocolope. u will get some shorts and some talls. all seem to be loved alot!! :aok:

Latest posts

Back