what strain is this?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you know where the seed came from and type of bud you cant tell what strain you have. that is one fugly lady!!!!

dam they dissin your plant but you got to admit that is one hella of a ugly plant look like some pretendo shit just give it to some bum he will enjoy it

Wow that plant does look like shit. You should be embarresed posting that picture. I told you to stop pissing on your plant and burying your crap in the soil.

Man! You guys and gals are rough!!!!!!

As Hick said, you may be giving the plant too much nitrogen or the nitrogen salts may have built up in it's soil. Try stopping the nutes for a few days, do a flush on the plant and see if it's flowering increases any. If so, then adjust your nitrogen down some.

Here's something you may not know. Some strains "see" light more than others. If you have your plant on a 12/12 schedule and one day after the light has been off for two hours, you open the door or walk in with a flashlight. The plant "sees" that day as a 14 hour light day. It won't "see" any of the darkness between the lights going off and you opening the door.

Tell ya what you can try man. Keep the plant in total, and I do mean TOTAL darkness on a 14/10 schedule.

Take the top of the plant and bring it over in a loop GENTLY, a little each day until after a week or so, you have the top near the base level of the plant or as close as you can WITHOUT breaking it. Just do a little each day.

After three weeks of 14/10, if you don't notice a radical increase in flowers, then pick it, dry it, and make some oil from it. It may be one genetically weirded out plant and never produce, but I'd try what I've suggested first. If it does start flowering a lot, then just do as you would any female plant and watch the flowers.

Tell the plant we're all sorry we called it the ugliest plant in the universe. I know there must be at least one other. Hahahahahaahaha.

Let me know if what I said works if you would. Thanks man.

Hey stoney buddy.

This is an old post. hopefully that plant has been dropped into a vat of sulphric acid, then burnt, then thrown in a dark well, then the dark well filled in with Lead. As that was the most genetically mutated plant I have ever seen. It was not safe for the environment. :D

Mutt said:
Hey stoney buddy.

This is an old post. hopefully that plant has been dropped into a vat of sulphric acid, then burnt, then thrown in a dark well, then the dark well filled in with Lead. As that was the most genetically mutated plant I have ever seen. It was not safe for the environment. :D

Hahahhahaaha, I didn't even notice the date of the post!

Oh well, it was fun writing the suggestion........

Damn, now I feel realllllly stupid......................

what the hell is that .at first i just dint know and though hhmm.dint know what to think of it .its definely a marijuana plant,becuase i see white hairs on the 1st pic top left.but it looks ,like a strain .Dirt weed ,but who knows, some strains look real dark and some have the best weed.color insnt necceserly a factor ,in quality.know if you plants ,are brown .hell there not worth smoking.did somebody you know, sell you that plant.because if so ,you got ripped of for a ,dirt sprout .of one of those ,swag bags.only your freinds would be willing to give you ,a good strain.

that looks like the best stuff l diaBLO GROWS !!

SmokeStar21 said:
Man I want to get in on this **** talking. Too bad i can't think of anything as clever as akademiks. But here it goes, maybe the best thing you can do with that garbage plant is turn it into a sweater.

*claps

lol you shoulda thougt a little longer

Awww you guys, don't you know it's what's on the inside that counts...hahhaha.

boy if that plant made ok oil or something..then kewl... ...I sure know all these posts about it are so hella funny....

i suggest trimming a branch and taking it to your local co-op.... they may know....

or just wait until the resin turns brown then harvest and be done with it.

OMG. im crying..thats is so mean and funny at the same time.. I havent seen a good Pot bashing for while.. but no one told him that there was no way to the strain of his spider plant.
(im secretly thinking of something really cheezy but i cant get myself to type it)
I have no idea bro, good luck with that

it looks like cannabis ruderalis as compared to cannabis sativa and cannabis indica. it doesnt really produce bud... at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back