What strain would you pick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbait

Reaction score
I'm looking for your favorite strain what I want is something that will set you on couch for the nite with one hit. What would you recommend also this will be a indoor grow thanks.

I've heard em talk of satori round these parts quite fondly. I can't even remember what my last photo periods were . I've a few northern lights outside and there pretty much unkillable, if you want a hardy strain.

I know of no one-hit anything. But, I am also looking for something that just knocks me back, but can't seem to find anything. And I am not even looking for a one-hit something. I am willing to smoke a bowl or 2 to get there.

Satori is a great strain and it is one of my favorites, but it is more of a get your butt off the couch strain. If I do Satori at night, I find myself doing things like rearranging the cupboards at one in the morning.

Exactly Satori =AM morning pot.

I grew a northern lights that does put me down at night, but it isn't one hit. I love papaya for rest. I am growing LA Confidential that is supposed to do that.. I will let you know.

Joe camel, my cousin smoked some tangerine dream once. Said it was epic.

Well, better to have people look and not post if they do not have anything to add. The theme here might be that there is no one hit wonder that is going to do what you want?

hey big O, doesn't hashberry just taste so good? I liked that plant. I need to grow that again.

I am growing more indicas so i will be able to tell you in a month, which i prefer.

If you want a nice couchlocking bud that will allow you to relax your mind, try out the Blueberry Punch from Next Generation Seeds. Its a very good producer, easy to grow and gives a very meditative type of high. :)

I grew a dna seeds og 18 that was good. That was some ridiculous couch lock. I agree, if you have a tolerance, there's no one hit wonders. But that was close. It was a freebie, so i can't attest to individual results, but it had a little garlic to the flavor, and yielded ok.

Latest posts

Back