What the heck...a drool thread :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow never looked at this thread before hehe. My oh my there are some fantastic bud shots! TOA, that waterpipe looks phenomenal! It reminds me of a big chinese dragon!

..ah, can someone help me get my jaw off the ground?! Jeez, this is like candyland , except better :D ... MUTT, you're the best for creating this thread...The best idea ever...I can always just come back and look at these, but i'll never get tired of seeing them...I LOVE IT (drooling)

Here's a bit of close-up Sweettooth (still finishing), BlueBuddah and Shrom...this is from my spring harvest...

Peace...j.b.

SOL Sweettooth juzt budz is droolin'.jpg

BlBuddah 60X.jpg

Shroom 60X.jpg

Found this piece of blender hash I had left from my first attempt.

aww man makes me so sad all thos nice buds i am a new grower so none to show but we dont have weed like that around here just brick weed from mexico and its trash not worth haveing but any is beter than none

hey guys heres a pic of whats cookin at the moment... this is 12 days into flower under 2 90watt UFOs... the full journal is the link below...

DSC_0029-1.JPG

:holysheep: can someone hand me a napkin:hubba:
now that thread was awesome. im stil lil dazed an have this blank feelin inside my head. in awe at all the beauts.

All these pretty pictures make me just want to lick my monitor and hopefully taste just 1% of these buds :D I cant wait till I start growing my first plant. nice pics all

Yea, this is definitely the drool thread. Great buds everyone...way to make all of the viewer's jaws hit the keyboard! I think this is the best thread EVER!!!!

Aaaarrroooooggaaahhhhhh - ChiKongggggg

unknown strain, hanging for two days...
blueberry pancakes.. :D

bud1.JPG

pan1.JPG

Latest posts

Back