what the hell is going on?

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

i notice that over the past few days things have not been the same here.:confused: what the hell is going on? there are a shit load of people that need help with their grows and they are not getting it. i'm trying to help who i can but there are some things i dont no enough about to give advice on. come on guys and gals where is the help these people need!!!

I know dude. but everytime I get on now I have 2-3 pages of new posts. It is hard to get to them all. The ones like piss tests and stuff, I don't know anything on that. Flat truth, I haven't taken a piss test in 12 years. Hydroponics I know enough for myself to get by but not hand out much advice. Aeroponics forget it, I won't comment on that at all. So I am hittin and missin. Some I see someone else already helped and figure they got it under control. If you run into one just PM with the link so I know to pay extra attention to that one.

Edit:
On a further note. I will not knowingly help a minor grow. (outdoor advice maybe). I have kids. I also own my own house. I as a (hopefully good parent) cannot condone or aid in the deliquency of a minor. I would be pissed if a grown adult helped my kid out in committing a felony. I will not have the bad Kharma of a kid gettin busted and there parents go to jail. I don't care how "awful" they are said to be. They pay the bills and put food on the table. They deserve to not have a grow going on behind there back. The only comment they will get out of me from here on out is not to do it. Sorry minors if I am an *******, but wait until your my age and have kids. You'll see where I am coming from.

TBG..my apology to all, for my "preoccupation".
I'm not of much help in the hydro section, my knowledge/experience is minimal.

Hick said:
TBG..my apology to all, for my "preoccupation".
I'm not of much help in the hydro section, my knowledge/experience is minimal.
Hey, I should be helping more in the Hydro area. I've studied Hydro and Aero for 25 years in depth. I don't think I've missed anything. I'll try to stick more to what I'm best at and cover the Hydro area for you Hick.

We all gotta do what we're good at.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you guys gotta just relax. I just joined this forum yesterday and I already learned more from TBG and NEW GUY, and Stoney Bud than I had from a 2 weeks of reading these bullshit grow guides online. I think you guys are doing a great job, I've read alot of posts these last 2 days and it seems like the people who don't understand you, really just don't care about growing "good" weed, they just want a finished product ASAP. They don't want to hear all the stuff about the ph levels and hps and mh lights, they just want to put a seed in some dirt add some water and a light, and get some weed to smoke. You guys helped me and my friend (Charlie1) alot. Keep up the good work:)

Latest posts

Back