What the ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
This is my only plant doing this.First thought it was lacking Mg,gave dose of epsom,nothing.Flushed for 3 waterings,nothing.What should I try next?All my plants get same water and nutes but this is the only one doing this.

april28 007.JPG

april28 008.JPG

april28 009.JPG

april28 010.JPG

april28 011.JPG

How hot is the room, how close to the light...and what kind of light??

Ouside for a couple weeks now.I only have 3 that I put under CFLs at night,but they are Super Cali Haze autos.It is in FFOF soil and has been fed 1 time with 1/8th strength Grow Big.

dont add to that at all
just water for the seedlings

She is near 40 days old.This variety is really really slow growing.

Looks like a ph problem dude, what`s your reading? FFOF is a wee bit 'hot' for younger plants.

Possibly stretching for light if that`s an issue...Looking at the growth for forty days, I`d say it is.

40 days?
damn something wrong there.
old or not
a plant tht size can only handle soo much nutrients
and tht soil has plenty natural nutrients in it

It has over two sets of leaves, feed away! (Not if you just have, stick to the schedule!)

Obviously starting at low dosage and working up.

I`m still calling ph or light, or lack of.

How long since the problem began?

looks like the lower eafs only huh?...Im seeing heat stress..could be from the sun heating the pot container...but as ya said this only one..best of luck

take care and be safe

Started about 4 days ago.Not exactly sure of my Ph,I've got the strips(lol).I am on a well system and all my others get the same water with no other issues so far.I'm kinda thinking like Syke about some being wrong genetically as far as the ultra slow growth also about the plant only taking so much in because of it's size.

So far I am having a wierd time with these plants.The seeds came from stuff a buddy grew from seeds he ordered.I think when he noticed he had been seeded he went ahead and harvested without the seeds maturing.This is just a theory I've had.I've got 4 of these going and none are in any kind of hurry,but the other 3 aren't doing this.

The seeds came from stuff a buddy grew from seeds he ordered.I think when he noticed he had been seeded he went ahead and harvested without the seeds maturing.This is just a theory I've had

I would have thought that seeds would not grow unless they were mature. Then again I have no experience with seed making, Ive only ever bought from seed banks.

Usually when the tips curl up like that it is some heat issue. Im guessing over dose on nutes. But at the same time that is the smallest 40 day old plant ive ever seen. Ive never seen tacoing of the leaves like that starting from the bottom up so Im confused. Honestly I would find a new strain to grow cause those plants would be 10 times bigger and ready to bud if you had diff strain.

Latest posts

Back