What to do if you let your crop dry to long before u trimed and put into jars to cur??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put your trimmed buds in some kind of air tight tote or container

get yourself some tortillas and put a half of one in the container or a whole one if it’s a pound or more

burp the container every couple of hours , shake the buds up , and they should moisten up again

if not , send all your dried up flowers to me and I will salvage them into some oleoresin/hash

get yourself some tortillas and put a half of one in the container or a whole one if it’s a pound or more

burp the container every couple of hours , shake the buds up , and they should moisten up again

if not , send all your dried up flowers to me and I will salvage them into some oleoresin/hash
Or make Tacos

Does it matter if you use corn or flour Tortillas?
Do they need to be presoaked in Cal/Mag?

Or pleeeease send them to me and i will smoke them.

Personally, I've jarred up stuff that was too dry and put just a couple of drops of water in the jar and sealed it. Don't get crazy or you'll get mold. A couple of drops, check it in a day or two. You can always add a couple more if needed, but easy does it.

Tks to
I have the 62% ones and I got the digital meters tell u the humidity in the jar and all jars are only topping out at 51-53% humidity
tks to all of you guys or gals who responded I really appreciate the help as always u guys are awesome

Orange peels will also re moisten weed.
I have used Orange peels and did it with a piece of tin foil across the top of jar psuhed down to form a hollow with many tiny pin holes in it.
Place peels in the upper section of tinfoil so it does not touch the weed (molds fast)
Then recap the jar with tin foil and peels just under the cap Top of jar.
Once the meters hit the appropriate moisture lvls remove peels and see where it settles out if still too high repeat.

Latest posts

Back