What to do when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
I was wondering what people like to do when high. I like going to amusment parks and riding the big rollercoaster when im totaly baked, as a matter of fact im smoking a blunt right now well im getting ready to leave for Paramount Canadas Wonderland for the day. My fav rolercoaster there is the "Dragon Flyer" Its got a big drop and a double loop with a twist and a coerkscrew, Its so awsome. The "top Gun" is great too it feals kinda like your flyinf in an F14 but its a verry rough shakey ride, much better when your high. Well my blunts now done so i guess i better hit the road, 2 hour drive to wonderland down 1 of the busiest highways in canada lol good thing i got a few j's rolled.

So tell me what you like to do when high? Whats your fav. amusement park and ride?

i like to either chill with some grateful dead on or any classic rock really or play frisbee or naybe go on a nature hike

amusment park when high is the best!i live in cali so i go to six flags and if anyone here live cali should know that the rollercoaster Xtreame is one crazy ass ride! the first drop will just have you shaking bricks no bull shit! lol you gotta sit infront tho ok so for those of you who dont know about the ride the seats you sit on spin while going threw loops and all that shit but still the first drop is crazy cuz ur going up backwards and your seat starts moving and your gonna be like ***? next thing you know your whole seat is facing down and the drop is a 90 degree drop so it look like your gonna hit the floor man thats a great ride...then there a new ride called Tatsu havnt been on it yet but its like flyin your laying down...im not sure if other states get to see the same six flags commercials as here i doubt it idk im just dumb when it comes to shit like that lol

listen to immortal technigue 2pac biggy damian marley just chill and eat

I usually chill and listen to crazy music. I have CDs strictly made to only listen to while high. In fact, I might even make a thread about that.

colouring books are great, you just get sucked into it and become a coulouring in guru!

i usally get creative with shit when i get high and i try to build ghetto peices. Or ill go out to eat at a buffet.

Nightime:
I sit here and read, get a laugh or two or put my two cents in on something. listen to tunes. Then grab a book or magazine and chill out.
Daytime:
Woods and a couple of hour hike.

what's a good audioslave album? i've never given them a chance. whom do they sound like?

I sit and chill with friends or go on crazy ass quests for more weed!

just download a few songs from their album, Audioslave. A lot of it isn't very mellow at all, but theres a lot of good songs too, In my opinion.
Heres some of my favorites from their self titled first album, Audioslave.
I Am The Highway
Like A Stone
The Last Remaining Light
Getaway Car

But a fun thing to do is just chill out and draw, even if your not talented, stoned drawings come out great, and crazy as hell.

Very true. i love drawing when i'm stoned. I have a smooth concrete floor in my room. it's very cool because there are like millions of shapes and patterns all over the floor. i like to sit there and make out faces and animals and people and just anything and draw what i'm looking at on the floor. definiltey can't do that when unless i'm stoned.

Any musicians out there?
The best thing I do when high is plug my guitar into my Boss GT6 FX Board and playing it through my headphones. Full on stereo colour. Very Trancy!
I can get lost in it!!!!!

i like to play video games, but really when im high its the rush of not getting caught by my parents that really does it for me, cuz im always paranoid whenever its late and both my parents are sleep, its a great fuckin rush.

shouldn't smoke at your folks place.unless they know about it and don't care.

Latest posts

Back