what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikedib0

Reaction score
ok so ive been growing these two ladies (i hope) for about a month now and they're pritty much just a test to see if i have the time and patients to grow indoors. Im only using a 100watt regular indoor lite, and there in supersoil potting soil. The problem im faced with at the moment is when i transplanted them they stoped growing completely (about 5days now) so i thought id give em some nutes to get them going again so i diluted a couple drops of superthrive and about 1/4 gal of expert gardener liquid plant food (.02- .02- .02) mixed in 3/4 gallon of tap water, they're still not growing but one plant is starting to get brown spots on the edges of its leafs and one of its leafs is a bright yellow/ white in the center. However the other plant which is in the same 5gal pot as the other is fine except for it not growing. any idea whats wrong?

DSCN0397.JPG

DSCN0401.JPG

DSCN0402.JPG

DSCN0404.JPG

DSCN0405.JPG

mikedib0 said:
ok so ive been growing these two ladies (i hope) for about a month now and they're pritty much just a test to see if i have the time and patients to grow indoors. Im only using a 100watt regular indoor lite, and there in supersoil potting soil. The problem im faced with at the moment is when i transplanted them they stoped growing completely (about 5days now) so i thought id give em some nutes to get them going again so i diluted a couple drops of superthrive and about 1/4 gal of expert gardener liquid plant food (.02- .02- .02) mixed in 3/4 gallon of tap water, they're still not growing but one plant is starting to get brown spots on the edges of its leafs and one of its leafs is a bright yellow/ white in the center. However the other plant which is in the same 5gal pot as the other is fine except for it not growing. any idea whats wrong?
Yo mike, hey man, there is one fine grow guide available at:

Click Here

The best thing you can do for your grow is read this entire guide first. It'll give you a "feel" for what you're getting into. It's fun man. Sit back, read the posts in this place. Look in each area.

Once you learn the right way to grow pot, you'll never look back.

Good Luck to you man!

ive studied the guid alrdy, like i said this is my test grow, with bag seed that ive found here and there, just to see what kinda problems i would come across. I know i need a better light, i just picked up a 400watt hps from homedepot but i couldn't find the right lamp for it (not to mention some one to help me find it, f'ing depo clerks). Ive learned alot just from jumping in head first but this problem with the leafs is leaving me dumbfounded not sure whats wrong (if its do to trauma from transplant or nutes or even not good anough light) I want to have a good grasp on this before i fork out more money and time with my next crop. so any help on this would be great. thanks for the advice stoney

It could be some nutrient insufficiency but it could also be your seeds. With bad seeds you can be lucky and grow good plants but on the other hand you never know what's going to happen.

I had once seeds that I grew myself and after a few weeks suddenly the plant broke in two, it was very weird, not all plants had that but quite a few of them. It was crazy.

Bag seeds are much more vulnerable for stress then healthy natural seeds you buy from the breeders.

One thing you should think about is that an investment in seeds will always pay off, better buds, healtier plants, en easier growing. And for only $25 you can have great seeds.

So, i'm not sure if you really can help overcome your problem. You could check your PH and EC.

Good Luck

right on mar thanks for the help just wanted to make sure it wasnt me making my babies sick (they're just retards. but i still love em) soon ill get some good seeds and we'll see what happens. speaking of which is it safe buying online if ur in the states?

mikedib0 said:
right on mar thanks for the help just wanted to make sure it wasnt me making my babies sick (they're just retards. but i still love em) soon ill get some good seeds and we'll see what happens. speaking of which is it safe buying online if ur in the states?

Mike...I don't know enough to comment on your plants but as far as seeds, I was advised here to use Nirvana Seeds. It is very discreet and comes well recommended, I am waiting on mine know. Here is the link: (Send Cash)

http://www.nirvana-shop.com/cannabis_seeds.php

Good Luck!

*********Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Latest posts

Back