what to feed young seedlings ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel

rebel
Reaction score
2nd set of true leaves are showing. is this the time to begin feeding ? whats the best food for them and what strength ? should i leaf feed ?
i have mg 24-8-16

that MG will do nicely for veg nutes, dont feed them until they are alleast 3 weeks old, start weak like 1/4 strength and work your way up,
watch for Cal-Mag difficiency.

I feed them root juice by bio bizz its 100% organic and the seedling dont have problem.
It haves NPK : 0.1-0.1-0.1 :D

the EJ catalyst is suitable occasionally too at .03 .01.1 with a 6.6-7ph

the i switch to EJ grow - catalyst and jamacain bat guano and foliar spray at (1.7- 3.3 - 1+) w/ superthrive @ 6.2ph, i water to the root medium ie rapid root/RW/JP etc directly once or twice a week. w/ neutral water splashed here and there.

rebel said:
2nd set of true leaves are showing. is this the time to begin feeding ? whats the best food for them and what strength ? should i leaf feed ?
i have mg 24-8-16

I need to know the medium used..ya say MG nutes. do you also use MG soil? I use organic and i start my teas at the 2nd set. but i know my medium. Happy Growing:D

:48:

Latest posts

Back