What to make of this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
This is a #1 auto from Flash seeds.It's 18 days old and starting to show sexes?Just want to get others thoughts on the plant.It is in roughly a 3gal pot of Happy Frog with extra worm ****.Fed twice at 1/8th strenght with GH 3 part nutes.Residing under 4' 8 bulb T5.Any advise,help?

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

Only advice I got if them pic are all 1 plant. Pull it n try again. Picture 1-2-4 I can see pistils. Or what looks like pistils. Along side a male pollen ball.
He she.
3rd pic is nothing but ball.
Sry.
LH.

Well at least it showed early and I didn't have alot of time and effort vested in it.LH,it is the same plant and yes there is balls and pistols both at the same node,strange but terminal for the plant.HIE,that is the only leaf like it on the plant,but if you say lock-out,I believe you.My water pH is right on 7.0,and thinking about it now,I didn't adjust it before feeding and at only 1/8th tsp per gallon the nutes probaly wasn't strong enough for it to lower the pH hardly at all.I'll have to be more diligent about things.Thanks!

Should try n ph down lil more. Water going in should be in 6.5 range.
Alot of people don't check run off ph unless there boredom a problem has occurred but when I'm running soil which ain't often I'm concerned about in water. Which ill water at 6.3-6.7 out of those peramiters I will bring up or down closest to 6.5.

Are any other leaves starting to look like that one. ??
Now that I looked closer it appears its creeping up the plant

LH.

Yeah,I looked at it again just now before I pulled it up and it was starting to show in a few more leaves.I slipped up and didn't adjust my water.I usually try to get it as close to those numbers as I can,but I can't recall doing it this last watering.I have a couple more I'll have to watch as I gave them the same water.They are young so I should be able to correct it with no problem.Now I just have to decide what to replace that one with.

Latest posts

Back