What type of fluoro's ofr my moms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian00

Reaction score
Hi, i was looking to get a 40w fluorescent light for my moms,

I've seen some in my local fish shop design for aquariums and vivariums, would this type be ok for my plants?

brian00 said:
Hi, i was looking to get a 40w fluorescent light for my moms,

I've seen some in my local fish shop design for aquariums and vivariums, would this type be ok for my plants?
Whats up brian00. Is the light you are getting for growing MJ? If so you are better off getting a light made for growing and not a light made for keeping pets. They don't have the same spectrum of light. You can get flourescent lights for growing just about anywhere. ;)

Thanks for the reply,

I wanted to use the above described light because they are cheap and the guy who wrote the faqs talked about using a light for aquarium/vivarium along with a house light.

The only other lights i've seen are from hydro websites and are about $150 which is too expensive for me

brian00 said:
Thanks for the reply,

I wanted to use the above described light because they are cheap and the guy who wrote the faqs talked about using a light for aquarium/vivarium along with a house light.

The only other lights i've seen are from hydro websites and are about $150 which is too expensive for me
Whats up brian00. You can get a nice 65 watt flourex light off ebay for like $40 i think. Look around because there are deals to be found.

Latest posts

Back