What Type of Lighting do you use??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Click on your lighting Setup

• HPS

• MH

• Flouro

• Compact Flouro

• Incandescent

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 T5 Fluoro 8ft for cloning and veg
2 1000w HPS for Flower

1000 hps - flower
250 hps - veg
8, 44w cfls - cloning

2-400wt HPS 4-65wtcompact floro's(2580 lumens each) the cf's are great for starting and cloning plus i leave them in for flowering .and i grow in my closet 4ftx2ft up to 6ft tall and with the combination keeps my elec managable and not noticed by BB . all has worked out great ussually have six to eight plants been averaging 8-12 z,s on harvest 1 1/2 z,s per plant ???? thats pretty good peace any way hps is the way to go

Can't vote
I use flos for veg and HPS for flower

flos for 1st week in veg then 2-4weeks veg under hps then 12/12 hps

hps 425w from seed combined with cfls

How many plants can you flower (on average, i know it can vary) under a 400w HPS?

to clone and veg...that great big nuclear explosion out in space spring to fall and 3 150w daylight CFL's during the winter, and a red spectrum 1000W MH to flower.

400 watt hps all the way through. Gotta love outdoors though. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Just though id ask, but no one seems to be running high pressure mercury. why? and is it okay to use an hps though veg and flowering?

KPM said:
Just though id ask, but no one seems to be running high pressure mercury. why? and is it okay to use an hps though veg and flowering?
Do you mean Mercury Vapor? I don't think those are any good for horticulture. And yes you can use an HPS for all stages of growth but an MH will produce a shorter, bushier plant.

I use a Sunmaster 600W Cool Deluxe MH (6000K, 50000 lumens) for vegetative state, and a Hortilux 600W HPS (2050K, 88000 lumens) for flowering.

why is the poll closed. thats a bit rubbish!

I currently use cfls, but do have a 150 watt HPS to use in bigger spaces

Latest posts

Back