What up to the friendliest cannabis site on the net!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazinChief

Reaction score
i'll start with why I chose to join this community. i've noticed that a lot of friendly people are here and willing to help out noobs with any questions they might have, and i'm one of those noobs (in comparison to a lot of you guys).

about 5 years ago i had a SOG operation with my roommate at the time. we had the closet setup with the dual chambers. he did most of the construction and everything else though. next time i plan on doing it solo for many reasons so this is why i am here.

like most of you guys, i'm sick of paying out the ass for good herb. always have been and always will. i can't wait to have my own pad again(hopefully move to cali...have some family there that can help me get on my feet).

back during my first (and last) grow, we were growing some decent midgrades untill we could get a hold of some good seeds. we sent out for some blueberry from marc emery but the seeds never came and that was that. one harvest of some mids is all i ever got to experience unfortunately :( before me and my roommate parted ways.

well anyways, i look forward to picking the brains of some of you folks here. this bowl's for you!

your from the dirty south? well shoot im from the backstreets of dirty jersey....

represent.

anyways welcome to the site peace!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood. It sux you didnt get you seeds from Emery. Was it during the time he was getting raided? Also there are a lot of other good seedbanks out there that dont charge half as much as Emery did so dont let that one bad experience ruin it for you.

thanks for the welcome vitocorleone and rockydog.

jersey huh? prices better than across the river? i used to live in manhattan when i was young (too young to smoke though) btw.

Was it during the time he was getting raided? Also there are a lot of other good seedbanks out there that dont charge half as much as Emery did so dont let that one bad experience ruin it for you.

rockygod, this was in 2001 so i don't think emery was being raided at that time. i bet customs snagged our seeds or somethin. we used the CC form in the magazine to order so i don't know if that had any effect on us not gettin them.

yeah i'm amazed at all the seedbanks now and i realize that marc emery wasn't the most reliable. i actually have some blueberry on the way from seedbay as we speak.

Hey hey what's up CHIEF! I'm not actually from dirty jersey... it's a lyric from the Fugees: The Score:

"I get mad frustrated when ah ryhme... thinkin' about all the kids that do dis for the wrong reason.." ... "mad things change.... seasons rearrange... but it all stays the same like the love doctah strange..." something like that...

normally we don't talk about where we live except for in generalaties but i thought dirty jersey sounded cool...

ok... well i may not be incoherent yet but i'm workin on it... so blueberry, huh? I JUST had an 1/8th of BB... it was so good... it was one of those bags that is ALL ONE BUD...... sweet... anyways i think my fav thing about bb is that it's not an up high... it's not a down haigh.... it is a euphoric high...

one tip on growing it though... and i made this mistake so i'm speaking from experience here... the BB plants can sometimes look twisted (mutated leaves), and some of them will have slow starting growth.. which means they'll be behind all the rest of your plants if you're growing something else... but just wait because that stuff will take off and it's big yielding and super chronic and so pretty.... so don't kill them thinking they're weak plants... just wait and see....

welcome again!

ah ok it's been decades it seems since i heard that album. you made me want to download it now :D

about blueberry, i want it now just as much as i did years ago. i keep reading about the high and i hate how i can't find any name strain down here. and if you do, you better break out the KY.

but yeah i remember reading a little while ago from astra007-- he posted how blueberry can grow "twisted". but thanks for the heads up anyways homie :)

Welcome BlazinChief! You are gonna love this site, very kick back.

Seedbay seems to be getting poor reviews right now on this forum, but I have my fingers crossed for you man.

I decided to go with Dr. Chronic and with $100+ order, I got some $45 freebies. The freebies actually cost more than any one of the 5 strains I ordered! Every last seed made it here safely in 3 parts. So far 100% germ rate too.

Sounds like you have alot more experience than me, look forward to following your progress.:)

Welcome to MP. Enjoy your stay it's a great place. ;)

^ thanks TBG :)

Elephant Man said:
Welcome BlazinChief! You are gonna love this site, very kick back.

Seedbay seems to be getting poor reviews right now on this forum, but I have my fingers crossed for you man.

I decided to go with Dr. Chronic and with $100+ order, I got some $45 freebies. The freebies actually cost more than any one of the 5 strains I ordered! Every last seed made it here safely in 3 parts. So far 100% germ rate too.

Sounds like you have alot more experience than me, look forward to following your progress.:)

thanks for the welcome elephant man :) but dude you've got me worried now. so i don't mess with money orders but someone reassure me, if the payment doesn't get received and i have my money order stub, i can get the money back and send again right? years ago when me and my roomie sent out for some blueberry i think we sent cash :eek:

I am really sorry for making you worry, not my intentions:( . Being that I am also in the US, I realized that no matter how reputable the bank is, you can still get jacked at the border...that was my reason for not worrying too much:rolleyes: .

I don't have any personal experience with seedbay, just recently read this thread:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6670

I don't have too much experience with money orders either, hopefully you won't have too resort to that.

I picked up on some recent success stories and decided to go with Dr. Chronic, TBG are gods on this forum and have had many years success with Seedboutique, so I would trust that one too.

I wish I hadn't come off so scary, the cloud was thick last night:cool: - but I was more thinking of another guy giving up because he was discouraged about getting seeds (seems common).

I am going to dig real deep 'round here and send you whatever good luck I have left stashed away and send it your way. My apologies.

no worries dude :)

the reason why i'm going through seedbay is because i couldn't find DJ's blueberry anywhere else.

Latest posts

Back