What was your last elec bill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
How much was your last elec bill ($ or kwh)? And what size place you got? I think it'll be interesting to compare. My last bill was $260, I know kwh might be more relevant but that's what I got lol. I live in a 3br 1ba.

I grow in a SHED...right now my bill is under 100 bux....come Christmas..its close to 600 bux...so when the SHed is full grow..I pay close to 400 a month for it...:stoned:

$500 month year round about. 3800sq ft living space. .04 a killowatt

yeah...we have it cheapest I think...

I'm in a 1800sq ft house 4brd 2ba... we pay about $400 a month... this is with no grow equip set up yet I'm a little nervous to find out when that happens lol.

I lives in me outhouse and these hear solar pannels I be erectin round it cost couple thousand bucks in begiinin now my powers is free ;) and what I cant be makin mother nature be given for free well and a log or two to fires helps as well.

BWD

2000 sq ft 3 bedroom 3 bath, i pay around $470 every 3 months, thats like $160.00 a month running 2 600's, wow you guys pay alot, and people around here think we pay alot.

I'm at $240 a month running 2 600's on 12/12 and and roughly 150 watts 24/0 for vegging and cloning area. But it was already in the upper $100 range before the setup. I live in a 100 year old house and the A/C has been running constantly all summer down here in the south which is the bulk of my electric bill. The first place I ever grew I went around the house and changed all the incandescent house and lamp bulbs to CFL's the day I started running my 2 600's and my electric bill only went up like $10 a month.

-SSF

I was locked into a plan which accumulated a lot of overage, it all came due last month. This month is $450...

$700 per month, 4 br, 5 1/2 bath, 5200sf. Around $300 of this bill is for central air wich is fairly close to the monthly cost of running my grow room. good thing I only grow in the cooler months.

$3248.34 was my last bill for one month.
Around 2800 is the average I would say, but the AC's are running alot right now.
My electric company sent me a letter telling me that they "reclassified" me and raised my rate due to high consumption. What can I do but pay the suckers.

Latest posts

Back