What would be better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
I have 2 400w hps bulbs one in each room, one for flowering and one for vege, I am thinking of getting a 600w hps would it be better to put two 400w bulbs in the flower room and the 600w in the vege room or vice versa.

MH lights have more blue spectrum for vegging and HPS is better suited for flowering as they have more in the red spectrum.
Decisions, decisions eh..

if that is your only choice i would use the 600hps for flower. but then again i would use them both in same room for flower and just go get me some cheap cfl to veg with or even reg flos.

oops sorry use the 2 400 for flower you have now. and like greenthumb said go get a 600 mh. i was thinking you said you already had a 400 and a 600 my bad.

The reason I use hps is I have a short room just over 3 feet a mh just wouldnt fit The thing I was wondering would 2 400w hps give me bigger buds than 1 600w, I thought that the two 400w would but a friend yesterday argued that it wouldnt so I thought I would ask you guys.

Latest posts

Back