What would Canadian RCMP need to get a warrant to bust your grow ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlimitedblackx

Reaction score
Let's say someone rats you out but they never saw your grow and they heard that you had a grow 1 year ago, I don't think that would be enough for a judge to issue a warrant for a bust would it ?? I mean he would need something more than just someone thinking you had a grow going right ?? Any thoughts !!

You sound paranoid about this.

No you can't get a warrant because of word of mouth. Your neighbour would have to provide pictures of suspicious activities or plants actually growing.

Think of how many houses would get raided if people were just allowed to say "THAT GUY GROWS!"

even just seeing the equipment isn't cause enough for a warrant.

Be a tip from who? is the tipster credible? even ifin they are the only thing it could start be an investigation if the tip come from credible sourse. They ifin they believe the tip be pokin to things likes hydro use activity round house etc etc and if each thin be turnin up more towards it be true then they build case and keep diggin til they be gettin what they need to stand bfur judge to gets the kick in door papers yual gots time to figure out what yual needs to do. Good luck pilgrem hopin yur trails ends yu well.

BWD

Well that's what i was thinking too....they cain't come knocking down my door because some one says i'm growing and no the source is not reliable what so ever !! I was paranoid but i feel much better now. My house is in the country(deep woods) and we see a cop car maybe twice a year if that, so if i start seeing them more often ill know something is up !! Thanx for the reasuring !! :cool:

unlimitedblackx said:
Well that's what i was thinking too....they cain't come knocking down my door because some one says i'm growing and no the source is not reliable what so ever !! I was paranoid but i feel much better now. My house is in the country(deep woods) and we see a cop car maybe twice a year if that, so if i start seeing them more often ill know something is up !! Thanx for the reasuring !! :cool:

Just be calm and be you less yual dont want to be yu. Be in tune of every element round you every sound every smell just be in touch mother nature and she will give you calm freedom oh and dont tell to many folk niether!!!

BWD

I agree with the posts above, But I will add, if you dont sell, or they cant prove you sell, just growing is rarely a jailable offence in Canada, just my Canadian opinion.

:yeahthat:

The worst that'll ever happen if you're caught growing for yourself is a fine, and probably something on your permanent record.

Latest posts

Back