What Would You Do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta have the card. stay down for self no one else. u is all u got in the end..........BWISE!!!!!!

MARY-JANE said:
gotta have the card. stay down for self no one else. u is all u got in the end..........BWISE!!!!!!
I have no idea what this says, but it sounds like solid advice. (someone let me know if I'm totally off base please :) )

SmokinMom said:
I wouldn't do it. If it gets busted, you go down and not him. To me it's just too risky.
i allready take the risk why not get paid to take the risk???????

nickname said:
you've already broken the prime rule by letting someone else know about your grow,

honestly you think it will be ok and this person you can trust, but inevitable it will bite you on the ***, only people who reside within your household are entitled to know about it

nothing good ever comes of telling someone else about your grow and where it is, the biggest mistake any grower can make.
hey moron wherte did i say i told him i grow ? he has no idea all he knows is ive know him 25 yrs and he has smoked some of my homegrown in the past and thought it was the best stuff hes ever had. try reading the post b4 spewing hate and making assumptions thanks

Fadeux said:
There is a reason he wants to build it IN YOUR PLACE.

Trust me, partnerships in the underground like this DON'T WORK. Especially when there is money involved. Say you harvest and smoke a couple grams, do you have to pay him for that?

There are a thousand questions like this that HAVE to be answered in order for it to be a success. All it takes is for him to get erk'd at one thing, then you'll be paranoid as hell from there on out.

Also, in partnerships like this, paranoia is a VIRUS. It can start out very small, and the next thing you know, you're having bad dreams everynight. Been there done that. DON'T DO IT!

Spending even $1500 of your own money is well worth the price of the secret known only to yourself. That $350 a month won't mean jack crap to you if/when you get hauled away in handcuffs.
your all wrong just dead wrong and have been no help

im not a idiot people please refrain from stating the obvious answers. thanks for taking the time to read this though

harvester said:
i allready take the risk why not get paid to take the risk???????

you're risk would be far greater you are not him and he is not you he might not be the one who rats on you. Who will he tell? Trust me people talk, you know you have told people yourself I have I'm human. I trust my friends but some of them have big mouths and don't truly understand the risk or feel the risk, just my opinion. I would hate to see you get in trouble and the second anyone else knows the risk goes up exponentially cause each person they tell may tell someone else and eventually the wrong person may hear the wrong thing trust me it happens.

i feel good about it and i need the xtra cash so im doing it by the way its not like this guy is a stranger. 350 a month and 40% of harvest is just a great deal and im verry lucky to have been offered this. he wants to build it in my loft b cauce he has 4 kids running around at home 2 of which i am the god father( not the mafia kind). and i cant garuntee he wont open his mouth but i really truely expressed to him to tell no one and he swore on his kids he wont.i feel i can trust him . and am going for it

What if u accidently kill the plants or have a poor harvest, who is to blame? Who is going to have to fork out the cash for the losses? I'm not against u but these people are right in the sense that it is risky partnering up with someone else for the reason's stated above (and more like getting busted). U just have to way out the pros and cons and decide for yourself. Peace.

SmokinMom said:
I wouldn't do it. If it gets busted, you go down and not him. To me it's just too risky.
mom im almost starting to believe that you are concerned and that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside lol

Crazy Horse said:
What if u accidently kill the plants or have a poor harvest, who is to blame? Who is going to have to fork out the cash for the losses? I'm not against u but these people are right in the sense that it is risky partnering up with someone else for the reason's stated above (and more like getting busted). U just have to way out the pros and cons and decide for yourself. Peace.
we are still hashing out all the little details but those are good points crazy horse

You asked a question, provided very little information and people answed based on their own set of values.
Why are you attacking them?

It really sounds like you've already made up your mind so why bring the situation here?

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
You asked a question, provided very little information and people answed based on their own set of values.

It really sounds like you've already made up your mind so why bring the situation here?
dude shut up and read the whole thread all info is provided your a hater plain and simple

LOL, wow you posted 4 times in the time I wrote that!

I'm not sure you even smoke after that...

Good luck either way you go, and I would chill with the personal attacks. But that's just me

Fadeux said:
Sure, it's an anoynomous Pot growers forum. Not a tough bet to welch on if I lose. :)

So, whats the bet? And what is your side? Don't get me wrong, you may be right, but I would really like to know how. A cardholder in CA can legally grow their own pot, but only according to CA, NOT according to the federal government. So it may be legal in cali, but not in the eyes of uncle sam.

There are 260 some odd thousand exemptees in Canada who have a license to posses medicinal marijuana. And each have the opportunity to grow their own. But alot of them are not capable physically, financially, or plain old don't know how to grow their own. But the majority do grow their own and are approved by Health Care Canada to legally grow (and it's all federal baby). Or they can choose someone to grow for them, such as a family member, friend, or just a plain dude off the street.

The place u are talking about that legally grows in Canada is Prairie Plant Systems in Flin Flon Manitoba. But they only grow for Health Care Canada, who then dispurse mj to exemptees who can't grow or find someone to grow for them. But the **** they grow is bunk, and I think only a couple of varieties. But HCC is definately on the push to get rid of the personal growers, and try to get big grow companies like Prairie Plant Systems and such to grow, and patients have to go to pharmacies to pic up their meds.

I will take a zip of your finest ganja please and thank u. :D

your buddy is playing you for a fool. [grow for me and take all the risk, eh] that is a deal for your buddy but not you, eh. by even considering it, you show your greed, and I fear you would make the same kinda mistake in other judgement calls as well. you are very very young, learn from this, eh.

play it safe, not greedy, dont grow for anyone else, dont sell, dont tell, and dont go to jail.

Somehow, I dont think you will follow my advice. :hubba:

Wow harvester, those lovely words just bought yourself a 3 week ban.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:

Well put.

Thread closed.

Sheeshe.. Harvey.. you came here asking members opinions. When you get them, and they aren't to your satisfaction, you resort to name calling??. grow the hell up!!!
Your :"moron" comment and "you're wrong, dead wrong".. "hater".. "shutup" comments are everyone out of line.
If you didn't want honest answers, WHY ask?
And I'll ask you to respond in a civil manner.
This isn't our first conflict with you.

I will refrain from giving you either my advice or opinion, they coincide pretty closely with what others here have stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back