what would you order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for my next strain, due to a male Satori that snuck by me at an outdoor plot this summer i will have hundreds of satori and Satori x Larry seeds but I am looking for another strain to keep it interesting so I am wondering what else is hot!!!! ? what does the Attitude have that i may be interested in? any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks.

Purple OG Kush?!!! I never heard of this one before! :D

Smoked the regular version a while back and one of the best i've tried to date.. i think i've found the next ladies for my grow thanks! :)
www.marijuanaseedsavings.com
Sina

Chucky's Bride by eskobar

Hello,

I am looking for my next strain, any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks.

howdy high,

don't overlook the incredible nirvana ak48!

Cheap as dirt and very incredible sativa qualities...

cheers ~

holy grail kush by DNA, I just saw the mass spectrometry report at 27.4% THC and the yield is crazy

Greetings,

I'm looking at sensi seeds fruity juice strain, kc brains mango and cannabiogen peyote purple. I got mostly older stock in fridge but I got flying dutchmens Twister and DJ Shorts Blue Heaven and Blue Velvet from Mark Emery in original vials. The BH I waited to get from DJ are from the original fresh breeds he did and Marc wrote me to wait and came in 3 wks later is known as clone only, but I have 10 seeds and the Twister I got 3 packs and sold one to a friend, but this is the strain that Twista 108 came from. I am looking only for a few strains to complete and compliment my collection. I decided to not get any kush or og varieties as they seem to me to be abnormal, jmo.

Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back