what would you recommend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankels00

Reaction score
im ordering some nutrients online but i cant decide between the fox farm tri pack Grow big, tiger bloom, and big bloom, or advanced nutrients tri pack, grow, micro, and bloom. has anyone had any personal experience with one or perhaps both. money is not an issue.

Fox Farm thats the stuff ,but i also use grow micro and blom

i use nothing but Fox Farm. I use grow big (veg)and i use together tiger bloom and big bloom (flowering) and my plants love it.I have never tryed the other tri pack,but IMHO ones that i have used i am so glad that i did,and will stick with it for a long time.Good luck on your grow:farm:

Advanced all the way. I've used both and advanced by far outperformed.:) :) What I do use by fox farms though is open sesame for one or two waterings.:D

when you post and reply or make a new thread , scroll down and you'll see manage attachements and then form there your can browse the pics on your computer you want to post

Yeah, use a good grade bloom 2 part nutrients and invest in a bit of the old advanced nutrients to add to your mix to give your flowers a major boost

well i know what i want, fox farm or advanced, i just need someone to persuade me either way. shlendrake, did you use the advanced tri pack i was talking about? and will the fox farm give me all my micros also?

Dankels00 said:
well i know what i want, fox farm or advanced, i just need someone to persuade me either way. shlendrake, did you use the advanced tri pack i was talking about? and will the fox farm give me all my micros also?

What I used was the sensizym parts a/b and a whole host of other products by them. I wouldn't intermix neut companies since they are not designed to work with each other.

My vote is advanced all the way. It is formulated by Ed Rosenthall and a host of other horticulturlist designed specifically for this application.

Latest posts

Back