Whatchu Doin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

As I speak.....

btw, that little brown bottle has been my buddy for almost 40 years of weed. Check out the top. I wore the paint off with my britches I guess.

The pipe is new, but I've got it almost broke in.

That jar is a Romanoff Caviar jar standing on it's head. I love the stuff and the jars make nice gifts when full of nice "Stoney" weed.

The ashtray is Walmart......95cents.

The ashes in the ashtray....

Big Bud. Sliced with a Sushi knife into a very smokeable, soft, pincher.

The High? Priceless!

Shits got me fried again...

StoneysStash.JPG

Peter Framton, "Do you feel like we do?"

Oh man! That's some good sounds.

8:00am. Coffee (8 oclock bean) fresh ground it myself and brewing in my Krupps. (Coffee keeps me civil and functioning) Only good coffee, no maxwell house for me.

My two toke pipe ready for a wake and bake. Then work. deadline today. that sucks. but I got some fleetwood mac to listen too. So I don't have to whistle while I work.

Mutt said:
I got some fleetwood mac to listen to.
Oh yeah! Stevie Nicks would marry me in a minute if she knew what I was willing to do to her. :)

Stoney Bud said:
Oh yeah! Stevie Nicks would marry me in a minute if she knew what I was willing to do to her. :)

No lie, I've had a crush on her since I was a kid. Don't tell my old lady, but I would still jump all over that. :)

Latest posts

Back