What's an average yeild on one plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallslim

Reaction score
From your personal experience how much did you yeild from a single plant, starting with worst yeild to best. assuming you grew in soil and with no defects.

cincy, they have a 400 hps hortilux on them

the most i ever got in soil indoors was 2oz pr plant. thats why i went dwc. :)

Cincy, I've got seven plants total. Two are Super Girls and the other five are an unknown speices that are a low grade kind or even a good British Columbian strain. Right now they've been flowering for three days. They stand about a foot and three fourths feet tall. Within this first week I'm going to try to sex the five unknown and hopefully have success. all the plants have a good amount of internodes except for two.

Hey Weeddog, have you had success with your Deep Water Culture. A friend of mine has been doing that for almost six months. His plants have beefy stalks but he was in a rush to try and harvest his first crop and came up short handed.

i have real good success with dwc. my first dwc plant harvested over 1/2 lb. the growth rate blows dirt away. its not even fair to compare. :)

I dont know. I only got one harvest under my belt and I didnt weigh per plant. But If I did my math right I avraged 47.2 grams per plant when I put it in jars for curing. So maybe a bit less then that after curing ?

On avereage, for a full grown plant (4 weeks veg, 9 weeks flower), I get at least 3/4 lb, or more.
But I've been doing them alot smaller these days. Actually, I'm not doing any right now! lmao

Diseased Strain said:
I dont know. I only got one harvest under my belt and I didnt weigh per plant. But If I did my math right I avraged 47.2 grams per plant when I put it in jars for curing. So maybe a bit less then that after curing ?

Cured weight is 1/4 to 1/3 of harvest weight, on average. What were you growing, lowryder? They mostly have a small yield - mine did, anyway..

Goldie said:
Cured weight is 1/4 to 1/3 of harvest weight, on average. What were you growing, lowryder? They mostly have a small yield - mine did, anyway..

No Idea. First grow with bag seed. Tryed to SOG in a little space. But it just didnt come out to good. I cant remember what it was wet. But after 4 days of hangin it was 283.3 grams. I put it in jars. Jet it set for a few weeks and started smokin it. Dunno what the post-cure weight was. Good tip for next time. Thanks.

Yeah, the lowryders are still getting mixed reviews. The yield is not huge - but then neither is the plant. Thats what I like about them, they are so easy to work with. And the smoke reports are anywhere from 4 to 9, so as for growing them, I guess it depends on how stoned you want to get. I use mine for medical purposes.

Latest posts

Back