What's going on here? Nute burn, or something else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks almost like a hydro coconut perlite grow
Make sure it does not dry out, water goes right through that and needs to be water almost everyday I bet.
I have done numerous coco runs and watered feed everyday

Looks almost like a hydro coconut perlite grow
Make sure it does not dry out, water goes right through that and needs to be water almost everyday I bet.
I have done numerous coco runs and watered feed everyday
Sounds great. I think I had issues over watering with my photos at first and that's why I wanted to try this.

Sounds great. I think I had issues over watering with my photos at first and that's why I wanted to try this.
Im using there product outdoors myself as an experiment so far so good and I purchased the cheaper one to see 23 bucks a bag 2cu ft del/amazon
Not bad at all , Veg looks great so far.
this one

1626612477593.png

But in my case peat can be over watered (bad causes root rot and promotes insects) that is why I am trying outdoors and not in, less watering in between rain and feeding

Last edited by a moderator:
Im using there product outdoors myself as an experiment so far so good and I purchased the cheaper one to see 23 bucks a bag 2cu ft del/amazon
Not bad at all , Veg looks great so far.
this one

View attachment 275521
But in my case peat can be over watered (bad causes root rot and promotes insects) that is why I am trying outdoors and not in, less watering in between rain and feeding
I'm gonna get some of this for the beans from @bigsur51 the fire og is coming along pretty nice and got 1 of the blueberry beans to pop also. How'd you like it @RosterMan ?

Latest posts

Back