Whats going on???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exile06

Reaction score
my leaves are really droopy and there somewhat folding in , i gave them 1/4 strength Plant food 10-52-10 the other day and they seemed fine , i transplanted them from 4'' pots to 8'' pots on tuesday , could they be in shock? also i went from 24/0 to 18/6 lastnight , should i just wait it out and hope for the best , my temps are @ 75degrees and around 32-42% humidity

IMG-0111.JPG

Exile06 said:
my leaves are really droopy and there somewhat folding in , i gave them 1/4 strength Plant food 10-52-10 the other day and they seemed fine , i transplanted them from 4'' pots to 8'' pots on tuesday , could they be in shock? also i went from 24/0 to 18/6 lastnight , should i just wait it out and hope for the best , my temps are @ 75degrees and around 32-42% humidity
Well the first thing i think of when i see droopy leaves is over watering. Like you said it could also just be shock from the transplanting. Is there any discoloration of the leaves?

folding inwards like that is a sign of early Mg defficiency.You shouldn't do anything till you check the soil pH though.

Another thing, you need to go ahead and fill that pot up with some more soil..
Check your nutrients and make sure they have Mg in them ... Magnesium is used by the plant alot in veg and flower.

Looks like your mix could use some more perlite also. The droopieness is from the transplant.

yeah its def overwatered on my part the soil is very wet still . what can i do i have my fan on but i dont kno what else , when it drys out will it go back and continue growing again since its almost completey stopped and im wondering if its going to die on me

it will be fine.. go ahead and bury the stem up to the first node.. or just under it.

Add some perlite to the soil before you do though and that will help drainage... and aeration.

Your plant isn't going to die, just keep the lights close and only water when it's completely dry.

Not sure what kinda light you have , but be careful putting a HPS to close. It is already stressed, you don't want to make it worse.

Latest posts

Back